低价保证Reserve now & pay later免费取消
- We pick up the guest from the hotel or any other location within the city to reach the starting point of the experiential tour. After finishing the tour we will drop off the guest at the same location where we picked the guest before starting the tour.
- 提供酒店接送服务。 在网站结账页面查看酒店列表，您可以了解自己所在的酒店是否为接送地点。
- 这是一项私人游览/活动。 只有您的团队能够参加
- 要获得全额退款，请至少在体验开始日期前 24 小时取消。
- 如果您对此游览有疑问或需要协助预订，我们很乐意提供帮助。 只需致电下方的号码，并引用产品代码：5679P56
- 1B.B.D. Bagh停留：3 小时This is one of the most interesting walks in Kolkata that takes you through the eighteenth and nineteenth-century history and architecture of the city. The Dalhousie Square area was once Dihi Kalikata – one of the three villages which later grew into the metropolis of Kolkata. It was here that the British first built a mud Fort around 1700 and started their trading warehouses. Later, when the East India Company took over the administration of the region after 1757, their courts of justice and seat of governance and the churches for Sunday service were set up around the area. In the heydays of the British administration, it was called Dalhousie Square, after Lord Dalhousie who was the Governor-General in the 1850s.展开全文