回复来自Bamburi Beach Hotel的ManagerBamburi Beach H... M
Dear Wambui, Thank you for your kind review regarding your stay with us. We appreciate your fairness in mentioning our good food and activities. Thank you also for recommending us to the other travellers. We hope when you plan to visit coast the next time, you will definately visit and stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you once agian and thank you for choosing Bamburi Beach Hotel for your vacation. Best regards, Catherine Mwangi Yield Manager
Hi most of the good rooms are on down floor just make sure they don’t give you a room that is higher than second floor but the high the room the better the view if it’s facing the sea side. The beach is very near .
I can’t recall but I think it was around 180 cad and it was for 3 of us and it was all inclusive. Prices may be more now but usually this place is fully packed so try to book it well in advance hope this helps you good luck cuz mombasa is a definitely a heaven on this earth that a lot of people may not even know about it
• Local beers, spirits, house wines, soft drinks and mineral water.
Bars open from 10.00 a.m to 23.30 p.m
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. For dinner Karibu restaurant is also included.
• Daytime snacks available from 10.00 a.m to 17.30 p.m at Karibu.
• 20% discount at Fisherman’s Cave speciality restaurant.
• All non motorized water sports; wind surfing, pedaling and canoeing.
• One diving lesson in the pool for 1 hr.
• Complete animation program including pool aerobics, beach volleyball
• Well equipped gymnasium.
• Air-conditioned squash courts.
• Table tennis.
• Evening entertainment including live bands and local/cabaret shows.
US$106 - US$179 （基于标准间的平均价格）
bamburi beach hotel kenyabamburi beach hotel mombasa