我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:

感谢 38natty
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.th.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
TjendanaResorts,巴厘蓝梦岛沙滩俱乐部别墅度假村 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:4周前

Dear 38natty,

How wonderful to hear about your review and that you still feel satisfied with our service after so many experiences. It is our commitment to present guests with 5-star hospitality as we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service, with team members who are committed to creating lifelong memories for our guests. The small details and insightful compliments count, and I thank you for bringing these to my attention.

We thank you again for taking the time to write and share your review and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

2019年6月21日的点评

我们并不是非常难伺候的旅客,但是对我们对巴厘蓝梦岛沙滩俱乐部别墅度假村非常失望。我们之前一直在考虑留在这里住宿还是留在罗望子酒店住宿,因为这家酒店是在海滩上,所以最终我们选择了这里。这家酒店的位置就在海滩上,可能是这家酒店为数不多的优点之一。酒店的位置还不错,但是房间内部陈设都很老旧。此外,酒店的自助餐和餐厅都不怎么好吃,菜品都没有味道。我们只是在第一晚吃晚餐和第二天早上吃早餐时才到酒店的餐厅吃的饭。我们很快发现我们可以在城里找到更新鲜、更便宜、更美味的食物。酒店工作人员也不太友好。酒店定价很贵(比罗望子酒店贵),我们希望我们能花更少的钱去住罗望子酒店或者其他招待所。

1  感谢 mandym522
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
TjendanaResorts,巴厘蓝梦岛沙滩俱乐部别墅度假村 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:4周前

Dear Mandym522,

Thank you for taking a valuable moment of your time to share your experience with us. We value your feedback and are grateful that you chose Lembongan Beach Club & Resort destination in Bali.

In regards to restaurant pricing, it is very important to us that we offer fair and competitive pricing, so we frequently review our prices with other five-star hotels in Nusa Lembongan to ensure that we are on point. In addition, our team is committed to utilizing fresh, premium ingredients at all times. We do take your comments on board and thank you for your feedback.

Guest feedback is important and is always used to continuously review and improve our services. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort, even if only to enjoy our dining options.

2019年5月17日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我和女儿还有两个朋友一起住在这个很棒的度假村。员工很友好,很热情,乐于助人。我们在泳池边度过了愉快的时光,很享受这里的饮品、音乐和好伙伴。我们特别感谢科曼,他是酒保,为我们提供了美味的小吃、饮品和音乐,让我们的住宿更加有趣和放松。我们期待着明年再来!

感谢 Norma D
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
TjendanaResorts,巴厘蓝梦岛沙滩俱乐部别墅度假村 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月12日已回复

Dear Norma D

Thank you for making our day even brighter by going out of your way to connect with us through the TripAdvisor travel community.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay, starting from the first minute you entered our entrance. We are also pleased to hear about how much you appreciate of our Beach Club with Infinity Swimming Pool and all the benefits included in staying at The Villas at Lembongan Beach Club & Resort.

Guest satisfaction is the heart and soul of the Lembongan Beach Club & Resort experience, and I am excited to share your heart warming feedback with our team.

We thank you again for taking the time to write and share your review and look forward to welcoming you back home again soon.

2019年4月24日的点评

我们最近在巴厘蓝梦岛沙滩俱乐部别墅度假村的别墅住了4晚,别墅带有私人游泳池,我们住得很满意。床很舒适,食物美味,员工超赞。强烈推荐来这入住。我们并不总是在酒店用餐,有时候也会外出尝试新的食物选择,这附近很多餐厅都很不错,非常美味。

感谢 TravellingAuzzie
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
TjendanaResorts,巴厘蓝梦岛沙滩俱乐部别墅度假村 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年4月26日已回复

Dear TravellingAuzzie

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing our resort as your holiday destination. Guest satisfaction is at the heart of our resort’s experience and I appreciate the time you spent to share your thoughts with us.

I am delighted to learn that you were impressed with our uniquely integrated the bed was very comfortable, food was great and staff excellent.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service at all times, with team members who work diligently to create lifelong memories for our guests.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do hope to see you back here soon.

2019年1月17日的点评

2018年12月份我们在这里住了一周,位置很好,员工非常友好、乐于帮助,房间干净舒适。我们通过酒店订了蝠鲼观赏之旅,非常棒的体验。酒店周围有很多餐厅,Ginger and Jamu是吃早餐的好地方,马路对面的酒吧很有趣,有现场乐队演奏。

感谢 fayelangoulant
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.za 查看原文
TjendanaResorts,巴厘蓝梦岛沙滩俱乐部别墅度假村 的 Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年1月22日已回复

Dear fayelangoulant

Warmest Greeting from Lembongan Beach Club and Resort.

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback

At Lembongan Beach Club and Resort we aim to improve our guest experience every day, and your feedback is key in doing so. We're really pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time with us.

On behalf of the entire team, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future :)

kind regards