我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 224 条
2015年11月2日的点评

几年内,我一直多次住在这家酒店,它很好,但似乎差不多一直在做一些小的润色调整,但是酒店仍旧非常好。今年十月,我再次返回,发现他们进行了一些改造。它很新鲜,很现代的,非常干净。前台工作人员乐于助人,善良,典型很棒的贝雷顿角式的招待。早餐是新鲜的和热的,食物非常足量,远远超过我住过的大多数地方。再次感谢工作人员让我们的居住非常愉快和舒适。

感谢 Kimberly J
Erin S,Comfort Inn Sydney 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年11月4日已回复

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for the kind review on Tripadvisor! We very much appreciate the time and effort you took in sharing your experience with us, because our focus is always on our guests, and in providing them with the best experience possible. I am thrilled to read that our friendly and helpful staff were able to enhance your stay with us, and that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast we provide. It is my hope that if you and your family visit Sydney again, you will once again choose the Comfort Inn, so we can provide you with yet another great experience!

2015年10月26日的点评

宾馆很干净,工作人员非常友善。我有些身体不便,他们会确保我对房间满意,并且告诉我如果我有任何需要都可以打电话给他们。价格也很合理。早餐很好吃,有各种冷的和热的食物进行互补。

感谢 19,541,960
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Erin S,Comfort Inn Sydney 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年10月29日已回复

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for such a great review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the personal recognition you received from our staff, as well as the complimentary hot breakfast we provide at the fully renovated Comfort Inn, Sydney. Here at the Comfort Inn, we understand the importance of excellent customer service, and we want every guest to feel valued. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest, and I certainly hope that we will have a chance to host you again in the future!

2015年10月18日的点评

当你从酒店外面看的时候,这里看起来是一个很普通的客栈。然而,工作人员非常乐于助人,房间尺寸很好。浴室是非常匀称的方形的。记住,没有电梯。早餐区很小,但找到一张桌子是没有问题的。早餐是大量的,很多品种。我会毫不犹豫地再次预定这里!

感谢 musicalclara
Erin S,Comfort Inn Sydney 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年10月22日已回复

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure to read about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Sydney, and I am delighted to hear you would not hesitate to stay with us again during future visits. At the Comfort Inn, we are always striving to improve our hospitality and service, so that we can ensure every guest has a great stay. From your kind words, it seems like we have accomplished that in your case. I was especially delighted to hear that you enjoyed your fully renovated accommodations, and the newly renovated breakfast area at our hotel. It will be a pleasure to share this review with my team, and we look forward to hosting you in the future!

2015年10月15日的点评

2015年10月上旬,我们在这里住了2晚上。价格高于平均水平,房间、床单等都不符合标准,但是提供的晚餐也让人感到不舒服。员工的行为很商业化。早餐提供的是基本的食物。它位于离市中心5分钟车程的地方,餐馆走不了几步就到。虽然我们是这里的特级会员,但是下次我们再到悉尼的时候,会找一些其他可供选择的地方。

感谢 Gwita
Erin S,Comfort Inn Sydney 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年10月17日已回复

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for contributing your comments to TripAdvisor! I am disappointed to read that your stay was not all you hoped it would be. Indeed, we are 2 km from the downtown Sydney area, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced as such. I would also like to extend my apologies that your were not totally satisfied with the comfort of your bed. I am however glad you were pleased with the over all cleanliness of your room, and that you enjoyed the new linens. We are fully renovated at the Comfort Inn Sydney, which means all new linen, pillows (both soft and firm options), newly renovated rooms and breakfast area. Despite having said you will not be returning to us at the Comfort Inn Sydney, I sincerly hope you change your mind. We value our loyal Choice Privilege membes, and would love for another opportunity to fix what was wrong with you last experience and make it right!

2015年10月9日的点评

在十月份时价钱是120美元。然而我们的房间是很好的。提供的电视不好,需要开关。只有基本的频道,没有家庭影院的亚洲频道。你不能设置温度,只能摆弄自适应控制,然后猜测一下。不喜欢这个!浴室很不错,床很棒。房间有点小,但是还可以。没有香味的喷雾剂和洗涤剂,这很好!家具和油画都是新的!没有什么真的抱怨。你可以选择民用航空管理局,那会节省一点,也可以通过选择贵宾来获得积分。

感谢 Gary610
Erin S,Comfort Inn Sydney 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年10月14日已回复

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the fully renovated Comfort Inn Sydney! I am pleased you found our accommodations clean, comfortable and to your liking! I would also like to thank you for leaving your detailed review of your experience with us on Tripadvisor. As for your concerns regarding your rate, I am sorry you found our rates higher than you expected. The Comfort Inn strives to have the most cost effective room rates at all times, and automatically adapts your rate to current market demand. It is my sincere hope that if you travel our way again, you will choose to stay with the Comfort Inn yet again!

查看更多点评