我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:

感谢 政声 李
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为中文,源自www.cn.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Vishal S,泰姬珍品度假村 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:1周前

Dear et316582,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to read you had a wonderful stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the island with fond memories.

4周前点评

马代最大泄湖,景色非常棒。人很少满足了我承包大海的一贯出游策略。看不够的果冻海,吃不够的晚餐甜虾。累了就卧在水屋休息,臭美就在水屋泳池拍照。一切都很好,管家服务也很贴心。酒店里的每个人都是微笑服务。很满意这次的蜜月地~

房间贴士: 虽然不是近几年的现代建筑房间。但很干净,设施齐全,入住舒适。很好。
感谢 诸葛小美
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。
Vishal S,泰姬珍品度假村 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:4周前

Dear 诸葛小美,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your honeymoon stay with us and our team took very good care of you. I have shared your feedback with the entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the island with fond memories.

2019年8月27日的点评

工作人员非常棒,食物很不错,但是飞机的噪音太大了,整天都有,周围有太多的建筑。失去了“世界尽头”的感觉。遗憾的是,你也对此无能为力。最好的体验来自员工,所以我们尽情享受我们的旅行。谢谢你们的付出。房间不错,但家具有点旧,应该翻新一下。而且,食物的价格也很荒唐(我知道其他度假胜地的价格也一样,但如果不是单纯的涨价,11美元买一罐可乐(含税)是很不合理的……)

感谢 Antoine L
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.fr 查看原文
Vishal S,泰姬珍品度假村 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月28日已回复

Dear Antoine L,

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to know you enjoyed your holiday with us and our team made your stay memorable. We appreciate your constructive feedback and we’ll definitely relook at the same. Regarding the prices, we would like to share with you that being in Maldives, where almost all commodities have to be imported and air freighted and Tourism is almost the only source of income for the country, resorts and its services attract high custom import duties. Hence you will find the prices are higher than most other parts of the world. However, I would like to assure you that our products and services are priced at par with other five star luxury resorts in Maldives and we still constantly endeavor to see how we can give highest and best quality products at best prices by bringing in cost efficiencies.

The construction going on the new island near the resort is 1.5 kilometers away. While the resort has flights flying above the island most of the resorts within 30 mile radius from the airport face similar issue. Though other than the flights flying overhead the layout of the island is long and narrow with the rooms spread out in a manner that offers maximum privacy to all guests to enjoy the tranquil surroundings of the resort that is nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. We do have guests that stay with us for days on end and despite the flights find the experience at the resort unmatchable and the noise from the flights a minor inconvenience.

We hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa on your next visit to Maldives.

In the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do let me know.

2019年8月8日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这不是你待在马尔代夫的最佳选择。这个度假村已经相当老旧,并且这里所有的东西都相当昂贵。这个度假村并不提供全包式的住宿。相较于这里的高昂收费,酒店的服务也真的不算好。并且由于飞机就在离度假村很近的地方飞过,因此酒店的噪音很大。不过这里的食物很棒,风景也还是很好。

感谢 ana_albors
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.es 查看原文
Vishal S,泰姬珍品度假村 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月9日已回复

Dear ana_albors,

Thank you for your review. While we wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and we are sorry to hear that there are several aspects of your stay that did not meet your expectations.

The design concept of the resort is rustic to match the environment and culture of the Maldives. We do have regular maintenance work and renovation plans to ensure that the resort and its facilities are always in good condition.

While the resort has flights flying above the island most of the resorts within 30 miles radius from the airport face similar issue. Though other than the flights flying overhead the layout of the island is long and narrow with the rooms spread out in a manner that offers maximum privacy to all guests to enjoy the tranquil surroundings of the resort that is nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. We do have guests that stay with us for days on end and despite the flights find the experience at the resort unmatchable and the noise from the flights a minor inconvenience.

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback.

2019年7月25日的点评

我们在泰姬陵异国酒店度过了愉快而美好的时光。早餐和晚餐都很棒,而且非常健康。房间非常卫生和放松。总的来说,这是一次难忘的Maldives之旅。体育活动非常有趣。

感谢 Shivrev
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Vishal S,泰姬珍品度假村 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年7月25日已回复

Dear Shivrev,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and our team took very good care of you. I have shared your feedback with the entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the island with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to your next visit to your home in Maldives, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa for another memorable holiday. If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

查看更多点评