我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 821 条
2019年7月2日的点评 通过移动设备发表

雷夫斯托克避暑山庄萨顿广场酒店是个非常不错的度假胜地。这个镇上的大多数地方都很贵,这里也不例外。我和我的朋友们坐了管道山过山车(25美元),非常有趣!!强烈推荐。凭票可全天乘坐贡多拉,还可以在等过山车的间隙到处走走。

感谢 Hillary S
Rupert H,雷夫尔斯托克避暑山庄萨顿广场酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年7月10日已回复

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. We're so pleased you enjoyed the resort and all the fun there is to be had here.
Look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again in the near future!
Thanks again,
Rupert Harper

2019年5月29日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我和家人在三号楼的双卧套间住了三个晚上,可以看到Begbie山。这是个不错的地方,虽然卧室有点小。淋浴水压很足,但浴室太小,只有一个头顶淋浴喷头。蜘蛛横行,虽然弄死了2只。直到第二天维修人员来才可以享受阳台。风景不错,位置很好,还有厨房。员工很友好。在车库停车不太容易,因为工作卡车占用了太多空间。

感谢 vegasrugbyref
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
GuestServicesSutton,雷夫尔斯托克避暑山庄萨顿广场酒店 的 Ellie |Assistant Front Desk Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月4日已回复

Dear Vegasrugbyref,

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your view and location.

All suite types above the Studio have a separate bath tub and stand up shower (this is usually preferred). However I can recommend that the Studio Suite has a bath/shower combination and a different shower head that removed from the mount. Alternatively if you are arriving with a friends/family I recommend a 2 bedroom premium in Building 1.

I am sorry to hear that you could not enjoy your balcony during your stay. Our maintenance team have done a thorough inspection and this matter has been resolved.

Our secure underground parking is monitored by our concierge department. I thank you for bringing this to my attention, and would like to assure you that our painted lines will be inspected for spaces that need re-painting.

Thank you again for your valued feedback. If you choose to return with us again please address your request to myself and reference this review.

2019年4月21日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这家酒店很漂亮!位置很好,就在山脚下。我们和两个20岁的孩子一起旅行。他们喜欢步行几分钟就能到的酒吧。公寓里有你做饭所需要的一切,一尘不染!在同一幢楼里有两个热水浴缸和一个游泳池。住宿很美好!我一定会再来住宿的!

感谢 DarleneW79
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
GuestServicesSutton,雷夫尔斯托克避暑山庄萨顿广场酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年4月30日已回复

Good Day DarleneW79 -

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to read that you had such a lovely vacation in Revelstoke. I'm happy to hear you were able to take full advantage of our on-site amenities! It sure is nice to relax in the hot tubs after a long day in the 'pow.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Kind Regards,

2019年4月8日的点评

很喜欢我们周末举行婚礼时酒店提供的招待服务;很高兴所有家人可以欢聚一堂一起滑雪,为我们庆祝。酒店员工友善、非常专业。套房内的一切设施都很完美,但枕头除外,枕头还可以再软一点。

与这家酒店合作收集的点评
感谢 lustenberger2016
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
GuestServicesSutton,雷夫尔斯托克避暑山庄萨顿广场酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年4月14日已回复

Dear Lustenberger2016,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We are honored to host your special day and thrilled that it was a perfect weekend for you and your friends/family! We appreciate your feedback on the pillows, currently we have a few extra options for pillow choice. However we will most certainly take this into account for our next inventory.

From all of us at the Sutton Place, congratulations and well wishes!

2019年2月6日的点评 通过移动设备发表

在前往卡尔加里的路上,我们住在了这家酒店,这是我们第一次住在这里,给我们留下了深刻的印象。酒店的工作人员非常的优秀,房间也非常的干净。酒店所在的街道的尽头就是通往市中心的小路,所以来去非常的方便。我们肯定会再去的。

感谢 Adventurian
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.ca 查看原文
GuestServicesSutton,雷夫尔斯托克避暑山庄萨顿广场酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年2月7日已回复

Dear Adventurian -

Thank you for choosing Sutton Place Hotel as your destination in Revelstoke. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us! I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, I will be sure to pass that along. ¸

It`s lovely to hear the room fit all your needs, our suites are full condominium style units, allowing for a true home-away-from-home experience. I`m happy to read that you enjoyed a lovely walk on our cobblestone village path!

We hope to see you again on your next ski visit to Revelstoke!

2018年11月28日的点评

这是一个山区度假胜地,四季皆宜。我们有一间卧室套房,非常舒适。我们也很开心在我们的套房里有一间洗衣房,这样我们就可以把旅行时的衣服洗干净了。山景很壮观,我们很喜欢步行去的餐馆。美丽的室外游泳池和健身中心!总的来说,在雷夫斯托克,这是一个很好的地方停留时。

感谢 twickski
GM_Sutton,雷夫尔斯托克避暑山庄萨顿广场酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年12月14日已回复

Dear twickski -

Thank you for providing such a wonderful review. I'm happy to hear you found our One Bedroom Suite to fit your needs! I couldn't agree more, it's great to have the option to catch up on laundry when you're travelling.It's great to know you had time to enjoy the pool and hot tub facilities, it sure can make for a relaxing getaway.

Thank you for choosing Sutton Place Hotel for your destination,