我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 2,481 条
2周前点评 通过移动设备发表

我们刚刚从孟席斯格拉斯哥酒店过夜回来。我们是通过iTISON预定这家酒店的,另外我们都没有看到关于这家酒店的负面评论。我们订了一间经典客房,到了后发现他们给我们安排了一间商务客房,这间客房是十分巨大的,从全景落地玻璃这边望出去,可以看到全部美丽的景色。酒店的食物真的是美味可口。孟席斯格拉斯哥酒店,请继续好好干吧,你们的员工全都表现得超级棒。

感谢 Angmac01
StuartG1875,孟席斯格拉斯哥酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2周前

Dear Angmac01

Many belated returns, and thank you very much for taking the time to your review your stay with us. I was delighted to hear that the staff are fantastic, and who do work hard and are a real credit.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Glasgow.

Stuart Grant -Cluster General Manager

3周前点评

在贺曼住了一个晚上,很高兴,酒店很好又干净,就是有点破旧。美味的晚餐由可爱,乐于助人,专业的黛米(人名)提供。房间很好,床很舒服,早餐是标准价,总的来说很开心。唯一不足的地方在于,停车信息很少,应在网站上事先让顾客知道,酒店只有3个停车位和2个残疾人停车位。但是,可以花7磅把车停在马路对面的旧停车场。

感谢 Jack L
Stuart G,孟席斯格拉斯哥酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:3周前

Dear jnrlogan

Thank you very much for your review. While I was pleased to read that you had a good stay, I do apologise that this was not the perfect stay that we pride ourselves on delivering. Please be assured that your comments have been taken on board with regards to details on parking to allow us to enhance the experience that is delivered.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to Glasgow.

Yours sincerely, Stuart Grant - Cluster General Manager

4周前点评 通过移动设备发表

从我办理入住到退房的时间里,这家酒店的员工都非常友好和乐于助人。它干净整洁,食物很好,房间里非常干净。我唯一不满的地方是健身房,虽然很舒适,但有些脏乱不堪和维护不周。从中央车站乘火车过来,只需15分钟的步行就能到达格拉斯哥酒店,但你也可以花费3欧元乘坐带有智能支付系统的出租车。请一定要在这里预订。

感谢 stevenholt81
Stuart G,孟席斯格拉斯哥酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:4周前

Dear stevenholt81

Thank you for reviewing your stay on tripadvisor and I was pleased to read your comments about your stay at our hotel and about outr team.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that we'll have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

2018年8月17日点评 通过移动设备发表

在这家酒店住了两天。酒店的服务很棒。这家酒店很干净,酒店的房间很不错。这家酒店还有美味的早餐可以选择,食物准备的很精致,味道很不错。酒店的设备都很棒,有泳池,也有湿蒸房。在这家酒店有很棒的居住体验,很不错。在欧洲杯期间来这家酒店住了,跟意大利队一起分享了这家酒店。

感谢 Therousefamily
Stuart G,孟席斯格拉斯哥酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2018年8月18日

Dear Therousefamily

Many thanks for your review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your very kind comments; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did.

I hope it is not too long before you return to us again.

2018年8月5日点评

在格拉斯哥和阿伯丁之间逗留了一晚。酒店位于市中心,这里的员工高效友好。我们的房间在顶层,既现代又舒适。我真的很喜欢这家旅馆的健身房,如果我住得久一点的话,我就会更多地利用那里的休闲设施。我们肯定会再来这里!

感谢 FrazJam
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Stuart G,孟席斯格拉斯哥酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2018年8月5日

Dear FrazJam

I hope it is not too long before you return to us again, and do remember to book longer to enjoy our leisure facilities.

2018年7月10日点评 通过移动设备发表

我昨天预订了这里,准备使用游泳池的设施过一个温泉日。我仍然对我在更衣室里发现的东西感到震惊,这是个令人难以置信的可怕的地方,它令人作呕,在整修前都应该对公众关闭。我不敢相信这是一家四星级酒店,我甚至连一颗星都不会给。我无法相信管理层为何不感到羞耻,他们利用如此肮脏和差劲的设施来接待客人。天花板上有大量的溢水,就在吹风机和电力设施的顶部,这是非常危险的。我这一天已经完全被毁了,我要求退款并离开了。工作人员非常好,他们意识到了这个问题并向我们道了歉。

感谢 Elisabeth G
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.it 查看原文
Craig R,孟席斯格拉斯哥酒店 的 Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2018年7月14日

Dear Elisabeth G

Thank you for choosing to have your spa day here at Hallmark Glasgow and for reaching out to us with your feedback. It is incredibly important to me and the team and we know we can only improve if we genuinely listen to what our guests are saying about us. We do enjoy hearing from our valued guests as we strive to ensure that we can exceed your expectations and I am truly sorry to hear of the shortfalls that you encountered.

Naturally I am extremely disappointed to hear of the issues that you encountered with the changing facilities in the health club. We take great pride in looking after our valued customers and delivering a good experience while they are visiting us, and I am sincerely sorry to hear of the shortfalls that you experienced.

We are currently going through a refurbishment program with the health club where in the last 18 months have made improvements to the pool and gymnasium. That said, we are regularly audited by 3rd parties to ensure the facilities we provide are clean and safe for our guests to frequent.

I have shared your feedback with our maintenance to team to see where improvements can be made to further enhance the guest experience in the health club.

I thank you again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming back to Hallmark Glasgow where your experience would be significantly more enjoyable

Kind regards