我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 5,220 条
5周前点评

接待人员态度粗暴,贵宾室噪音太大,时间也很长,贵宾室员工反应很迟钝,也不承认忠诚计划会员资格。还有,客人真的需要从接待处带瓶装水到他们的房间吗?这家四星级酒店是要采用瑞安航空的做法吗?

与 Hilton Hotels & Resorts 合作收集的点评
感谢 david j
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
AReckert,希尔顿曼切斯特丁斯盖特酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:4周前

Dear david j,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am truly saddened to read your feedback regarding our reception team members during your visit. The entire team here at Hilton Manchester Deansgate are known for their friendly and helpful manner and I can only apologise that you did not feel this during your stay with us.

Please accept my apologies for not being acknowledged the way you expected.

We certainly do hope that you are able to stay with us again in the future to encounter a more positive stay.

2019年6月24日的点评 通过移动设备发表

酒店的地理位置很好,但目前该方面还有很多工作要做……早餐不如希尔顿其他酒店好。工作人员非常友好和乐于助人。停车场在酒店的对面……科学博物馆和有轨电车站位于酒店附近,步行几步就到了。

感谢 lilmo1
AReckert,希尔顿曼切斯特丁斯盖特酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月25日已回复

Dear lilmo1,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

We are very fortunate to be ideally located for all that Manchester has to offer including transport links and Manchester attractions.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your breakfast experience, which I am of course disappointed to receive. Our large offering is prepared fresh daily to ensure that our guests receive a high quality dining experience. I have shared your observations with our new Food & Beverage Manager who we were delighted to welcome this month.

Thank you for highlighting that you found our staff to be very friendly and helpful.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Me and the team hope we will be able to welcome you again in the near future.

2019年5月29日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我订了一间可进入行政酒廊的行政双人房。第一间房散发着污水的味道,但当我们提请接待人员注意时,他们马上把我们搬走了,甚至还询问我们第二间房是否合适。行政酒廊非常棒,可以看到整个城市的景色。下午茶包括迷你三明治、水果、蛋糕、烤饼和饼干,还有不含酒精的冷饮和热饮。晚上6点到8点还提供葡萄酒、啤酒和烈酒,还有冷热点心。就像许多其他评论说的那样,这家酒店需要重新装修,因为装修和家具看起来都很陈旧。窗户也需要好好清洁一下。但总的来水,这家酒店还是很干净的,我们还会回来的。

1  感谢 madmand
AReckert,希尔顿曼切斯特丁斯盖特酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月7日已回复

Dear madmand,

Thank you for staying in one of our executive rooms and for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my apologies that you had to move rooms during your stay due to a shortfall in the room originally allocated to you; however I am pleased that we were able to offer you an alternative room and that this was carried out swiftly by our friendly team members.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our Executive lounge as well as the wonderful views over Manchester it has to offer.

I agree that some areas of the hotel are in need of repair and I am delighted to be able to confirm that we have an ongoing refurbishment plans to different areas of the hotel which will bring new and exciting things to the hotel.

Thank you for highlighting that you would return to our hotel. I hope we will be able to welcome you in the not too distant future.

2019年5月16日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我在这里住了两晚,老实说,我过得很开心。我的房间很漂亮,18楼的景色也很美,工作人员都很出色,彬彬有礼,很友好,对我们竭尽所能提供帮助。特别要提的是科林,他在周六晚上甚至还没开始他的轮班的时候,就去帮助了我妹妹。谢谢科林,请转达我对他的感谢。我认为提出谁的服务很好是很重要的。感谢酒店的所有员工,从办理入住/退房的员工到早餐区的员工,每个人都让我们的住宿很愉快。

感谢 Donna M
AReckert,希尔顿曼切斯特丁斯盖特酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年5月20日已回复

Dear Donna M,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that our guest room was to your liking and that you enjoyed the wonderful views from the18th floor.

I am thrilled to hear your lovely comment regarding our staff. The team has been given visibility of your kind words. I passed on your thanks to Colin and he was really happy to receive them.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we hope we will be able to welcome you in the not too distant future.

2019年5月7日的点评

这里的服务和食物从来没有让人失望过,有着3支香槟鸡尾酒的下午茶棒极了,蛋糕小而美味,三明治跟以前不同了,有新鲜感。这里能看到很棒的城市景色,美好且令人感到放松,没有比这更好的体验了,会再来的。

感谢 Allison W