我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 1,087 条
2019年9月23日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这家酒店位于市中心,靠近所有景点和主要购物街。酒店设施维护的很好。宽敞的房间,很好的健身房、WiFi和早餐。工作人员都非常友好和高效。这是我在慕尼黑逗留期间最好的地方。

感谢 DrHabib
MandarinOrientalMUC,慕尼黑文华东方酒店 的 Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年10月2日已回复

Dear Dr Habib

What a pleasure to read your marvellous comment.
The entire team and I feel honoured that you chose Mandarin Oriental, Munich for your visit to Munich and it delights me to read how much you’ve enjoyed our hotel and the service provided by our colleagues. The entire team proudly accepted your praise.
We are looking forward to your return visit to Mandarin Oriental, Munich.

Best regards

2019年7月16日的点评

我经常去慕尼黑旅游,通常一个月去一次,大部分时间我都住在Mandarin酒店,我必须说它是我最喜欢的城市之一中最好的酒店。房间总是很华丽,工作人员总是乐于助人。酒店位置很好,食物也很棒。房间总是很干净。我通常在登记入住前入住,但大多数情况下他们会提前给我一个房间。我从英国乘早班飞机,所以我总是在上午9:30左右到达酒店,他们总是设法为我提供住宿。

感谢 nilesbutton
MandarinOrientalMUC,慕尼黑文华东方酒店 的 Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年7月22日已回复

Dear nilesbutton,

Many thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences of your visits to Mandarin Oriental, Munich.
We are more than happy to learn how much you enjoyed your previous stays and appreciated our professional service. Your praise is well received by all colleagues and encouraging to them.

Thank you for being such a wonderful and supportive “FAN” of Mandarin Oriental. We are all very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to your home away from home.

2019年6月29日的点评 通过移动设备发表

房间里应该给壁橱多规划点空间的。房间非常小,布局很紧凑,天花板很低,我根本没办法在床边站直。屋顶酒吧也很糟糕,到处都挤满了不相干的人,他们根本不是酒店的客人。酒保连苏格兰威士忌和波本威士忌都分不清。非常失望,之前来过好多次,这本应该是一家还不错的酒店的。

感谢 chris d
MandarinOrientalMUC,慕尼黑文华东方酒店 的 Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年7月17日已回复

Dear chris d,

Thank you for your honest comment.

I regret to read about your disappointment with some of our services which definitely seemed to not be in line with our philosophy to provide service of the highest level. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences you might have experienced.

Our rooms are some of the largest in Munich and are very individual with their layouts and style. I feel confident that we will find a better option with higher ceilings within our large variety of room categories for you.

I hope that you will give us another change to welcome you again to our hotel and I personally assure you that we will take extra care and attention during your next stay.

2019年4月28日的点评

目前为止我们在慕尼黑住过好几家酒店,这家酒店是最棒的。从入住第一天开始,酒店服务就一直完美无比。员工非常友善,餐厅也超赞。我能说的就是这是我住过的最棒的酒店。

与这家酒店合作收集的点评
感谢 Trek62455549500
MandarinOrientalMUC,慕尼黑文华东方酒店 的 Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月14日已回复

Dear Trek62455549500,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your impressions of your recent visit to Mandarin Oriental, Munich. It delights me to read how much you’ve enjoyed your stay and appreciated our professional service. Your praise is well received by all colleagues. It’s also great to hear that you had a fantastic time at our restaurant.
We would be delighted to welcome you back soon.

2019年2月8日的点评

出差参加Bau展览。在这里入住了两晚,房间很棒,只是视野直面多层停车场。房间内是如此的温暖,以致于需要在冬天开窗户!品尝了两个不同酒保提供的酒,一个是出色的动人的、深知其杜松子酒,第二个的酒不好喝。早餐的选择令人惊喜,细心的服务员非常敬业友好。他们还推荐了一家当地餐厅,我们在那里也受到了很好的服务(因为我们是文华东方酒店的客人)。

感谢 Sashman1
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
MandarinOrientalMUC,慕尼黑文华东方酒店 的 Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年4月24日已回复

Dear Sashman1,

I am glad to read, that you’ve enjoyed your stay in our rooms which were ‘fabulous’ to you and to makes me even more happy to learn, that you had a great experience with my colleagues restaurant recommendation.
I deeply regret that we did not meet your expectations in all points. - Please be assured that we do our utmost to keep up and improve our high service standards and that my team is always open for feedback in order to make the most out of your stay at Mandarin Oriental, Munich. Kindly contact us at any time before, during our after your stay at Mandarin Oriental, Munich and it will be our pleasure to assist you with any requests you may have.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again to Mandarin Oriental, Munich and to fully convince you of our high service standards.

Kind regards,

2018年10月7日的点评

慕尼黑文华东方酒店是我们入住的最好的酒店之一。全体员工非常棒,在我们的房间和休息室里,他们为我丈夫送上了精美的甜点,让我丈夫的生日很特别,他们还给他写了一张可爱的便条。

与这家酒店合作收集的点评
感谢 Cindy562018
MOMUCMunich,慕尼黑文华东方酒店 的 Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年10月19日已回复

Dear Cindy562018,

Thank you very much for sharing your FANtastic experience during your stay at Mandarin Oriental, Munich.

I am delighted to learn that you were satisfied with the colleagues’ service from the heart and that we were able to surprise your husband.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to Mandarin Oriental, Munich in the near future.

Mike Fuchs