我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 3,168 条
2019年8月25日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我发表这篇评论,主要是说前台工作人员有多么棒!他们非常乐于助人,而且友好、能干,甚至还很幽默。没有比他们更好的工作人员了。至于房间本身,我们住在一幢横跨广场的公寓,很宽敞的,每天提供服务,但外观确实是有点过时了。窗户上有防噪音的处理,但外面是热闹的广场,所以仍然会有点吵。

感谢 Jdog42
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.nz 查看原文
BHCDF,花市广场酒店 的 Direttore,回复了这篇点评2019年9月6日已回复

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you have fully appreciated the service provided by my highly trained and empathic staff.
They do their best to turn everyone’s stay into a memorable Roman experience.

Our apartments are meant to represent a quintessential Roman house, yet they are still all provided with all modern comforts one might expect from strong wi-fi and air-conditioning, to double sound-proof windows.

Also, being in the heart of the vibrant and characteristic historical centre, some noise can indeed be expected, hence the soundproofing put in place. Yet, just the apartments which face the actual Campo de’ Fiori square, while offering much sought-after scenic views of the secular market, no matter the high quality of the glazing some may not find the same quietness as they have at home.

I also wholeheartedly suggest all our readers to have a look at our official website, since this is the only place to discover offers, and to contact my staff in advance to organize your Roman experience at best including the allocation you would prefer, pick-ups, skip-the-line guided tours with the best partners only as well as to have any other request fulfilled.

Thanking you for your time spent with us I am looking forward to welcoming you back in a close future.

One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.

Warmest regards,

2019年7月17日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这家酒店在我对酒店的三个基本标准中得分最高:地理位置,工作人员和设施。1、该酒店位于市中心位置,这使得游览城市的景点和地区非常迅速和简单。2、工作人员很友好,乐于助人,使我们感到很受欢迎。他们回答了我们的问题,把我们要求的一切都安排好了。3、设施本身很漂亮,大小也合适。房间里有一种时尚、浪漫的气氛。从屋顶上360度俯瞰城市的景色非常棒。早上的早餐在一个迷人的餐厅里供应,非常好。

1  感谢 davewT1355LP
2019年7月11日的点评

我们在这里住的很愉快。客房和位置都很好,员工人也很棒。酒店为我们安排了趣味十足,信息丰富的旅游行程。特别是前台的Adam,专门为我们安排了一次到佛罗伦萨的转机。强烈推荐这家酒店。

感谢 howardtu
BHCDF,花市广场酒店 的 Direttore,回复了这篇点评2019年7月22日已回复

Dear Guest,

I cannot be more delighted learning you have had a memorable stay in our Boutique Hotel. Apart from notably providing stylish accommodation in a medieval building brought back to its original beauty and taken a meticulous care of, what we distinguish ourselves for is also our tailored service provided by my empathic staff, who as locals, know best how to make the most of Rome and Italy as a traveller.

Thanking you for your amazing review, my staff, Adam and I cannot wait to welcome you back in a close future.

Empathy is seeing with the eyes of another, listening with the ears of another and feeling with the heart of another.

Warmest regards

2019年6月23日的点评

我们在这里过得非常愉快。工作人员很友好,乐于助人。有一天他们给我们推荐了一顿很好的午餐。对于大多数酒店来说,这里的地理位置是一个很好的开始。屋顶露台是一个美丽的地方,可以在这里放松一天。早餐有很多选择,而且都很美味的。我们一定会向来罗马旅游的朋友推荐这家酒店!

感谢 JohnsonHeidi
2019年5月30日的点评

2019年5月,我们在这家酒店住了四晚。我们玩得很开心。这家酒店离花市广场不远,周围环绕着古老的罗马狭窄的鹅卵石街道。非常适合去很多很棒的小餐馆和精品店。它也在罗马大部分主要景点的合理步行距离内(尽管我们确实乘出租车到梵蒂冈吃了上午8点的早餐)。我们还要特别感谢酒店的工作人员,当我们在机场转机遇到问题时,他们都帮了我们很大的忙。毫无疑问是我经历过的最好的接待人员。能干、高效、友好。

2  感谢 David L
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
BHCDF,花市广场酒店 的 Direttore,回复了这篇点评2019年6月1日已回复

Dear David,

I would like to start by thanking you for the time spent in reviewing our Boutique Hotel.

Our Property is right in the middle of the historical centre, in one of the most ancient neighborhoods and at a few steps away from the famous Campo de fiori market and it is the perfect location for those who would like to visit the whole historical centre by foot.

Our highly trained and emphatic staff will take good care of you and will help you in any aspect of you stay. As you experienced, the best way to reach us is actually by reserving our private transfer so that nothing can go wrong. Regardless of that, we always find a solution.

All the readers should have a look at our website to discover offers about our rooms and to contact my staff in advance so as to organize your Roman holidays not only by reserving pick-ups from and to the airport but also booking guided tours to the main spots, so as to skip all the long and stressful lines and to fulfil any other request.

Thanking you once more, I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the close future.

All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.

Warmest regards,

2019年5月14日的点评 通过移动设备发表

优点:1.酒店的公寓面积非常大(特别是按照欧洲标准)2.位置优越,在市中心 3.服务员很友好 4.舒适的床,厨房用具齐全,大浴室(公寓部分) 5.晚上不嘈杂/隔音窗户 缺点 1.如果你提前退房,你需要自己拖着行李下楼穿过广场 2.公寓里没有电梯!!! 3.晚上出奇的黑,公寓的门在一条黑暗的没有灯的小巷里,我们得用自己手机上的手电筒。

感谢 JennahV1