- 011 39 02 2940 6214
Thank you very very much.
It has been a pleasure to have you here.
See you soon !!!
Dear customer, we always appreciate reviews good or bad, but only when they are fare and this is not a fare review.
We remember very well your arrival in hotel.
You arrived were angry with our hotel and with everyone in the world, from that moment ahead you have been only negative with every thing.
That’s only as you were not been able to find our hotel.
We helped you and together we checked with attention your booking and there was written only and only the right address.
But when you showed us your phone (Navigator), there was written our address street, but with the name of a city close to Milan but that was not Milan and was 15 kilometers far away from Milan !!
How you wrote this wrong address in your Navigator, we do not know, but for sure it is not our fault .
We are sorry, but in many years, we have never had any other customers who were not able to find us….
The room you have booked is a normal “Classic” room and is not so small.
If you were interested to have a larger room you just could book a “Superior” room that is larger but naturally a bit more expensive, than the “Classic” you have booked.
Regarding the “noise of tables from the ground floor”, we do not have any restaurant…….
The breakfast room is completely noise insulated and we do not move any table, in any time, simply as we do not need to move them. The tables have settled position in the breakfast room and we never and never move them…..
Scrambled eggs are fresh and continuously checked.
Regarding breakfast, I believe that the best judgment comes from our customers and fortunately most of them appreciate our breakfast, or at least are not so negative as you have been during all your stay.
You said that there were not many choices of food.
Again that’s not true, and I just answer with the list of products you will find every morning in our buffet breakfast :
• ham steak
• sliced speck
• sliced turkey
• sliced spiced salami
• sliced cheese edamer
• mini cheese portion
• scrambled eggs (pre made)
• sliced carrots
• sliced cucumber
• sliced tomatoes
• fresh season fruit (grapes, peaches, apples, apricots,bananas, oranges, etc…)
• fresh yogurt (fruit flavour and white yogurt)
• two types of fresh pastry-making cakes (apple flavour or pear&chocolate flavour) delivered every morning from patisserie
• vary types of croissant (delivered from patisserie every morning)
• dry cakes
• cookies (5 different types)
• cappuccino, coffee, milk (and soya milk), everything from our espresso machine, made at the moment by the coffee grinder (….not using the dispenser in powder)
• barley coffee, decaffeinated coffee
• corn flakes (two types), muesli
• tea (the main brands of tea, such as Lipton or Twinnings )
• concentrated fruit juice (orange, apple, ace, pineapple….)
• fresh bread (four different types of bread)
• hot beverages
• automatic coffee machine with real coffee beans
• celiac products (on request)
• vary types of jam (4/5 flavours)
We offer for breakfast the possibility to stay in three different places: indoor room, sunny veranda, tables in the garden (you can enjoy during the sunny days).
I usually travel too, but I have found difficult to find a similar good and wide range of products in a hotel with three stars and often also in hotels with four stars.
It’s not a critique against our hotel colleagues, but a simple verification that makes us proud about the quality and the variety of what we passionately do every day.
For any other points, be sure we will check that thoroughly.