我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 2,481 条
2017年12月5日点评

位置很好,就在市中心,附近有很多公共交通,但你也可以走去附近任何地方。我很早就被员工弄醒了,他尝试着想进我房间,幸运的是我把弹簧锁锁上了,因此他们没有进来。这让我觉得不是很安全而且很懊恼。我肯定他们在尝试打扫房间前有一张列着每层楼哪些房间有人的单子。商务大厅管理的也不好。不经常打扫。而且很小。

与 Radisson Blu 合作收集的点评
感谢 Cool18
RD_Royal_Brussels,布鲁塞尔丽笙皇家酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2017年12月7日

Dear guest,

I am glad to know that you enjoyed central location. Indeed, we are located in the heart of Brussels, right next to the main touristic attractions, shopping areas and restaurants.

I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed in the morning. I will pass your comment to our House Keeping Manager and try to understand what happened to make sure it won’t happen again.

I hope to see you again,

Best regards,

2017年11月29日点评

出差的时候我住在这家酒店。我入住的是一间商务间,对我而言房间足够宽敞和舒适--不错的wifi,熨斗和熨衣板,浴室。房间还提供了一个小休息室,里面有瓶装水和饮料,还有咖啡机和面包。这家餐厅的早餐很棒---美味,可以提供自助餐,餐厅一角有煎蛋台。酒店的位置也很棒,在 Brussels市中心,交通很便利。

感谢 Peter3801
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
RD_Royal_Brussels,布鲁塞尔丽笙皇家酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2017年11月30日

Dear Peter3801,

Many thanks for taking the time to give us your opinion about your stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels. I am delighted to read that everything was perfect!

It is a pleasure to know that your Business Class Room met all your expectations and was convenient for your business trip.

Our Breakfast Manager thanks you for the kind words about the breakfast. He is happy that you found all you needed to start a good day!

I would be happy to welcome you back soon,

Warm regards,

2017年11月17日点评

回到80年代!布鲁塞尔市中心的这家旅馆肯定过得很好:如果不是所有的房间都朝向中庭的话,大多数房间都会受到限制。再加上走廊和房间里的低矮天花板,浴室里有一种明显过时的装饰和有限的空间——在那里你会想,所有的水压都到哪里去了,而半开放式的淋浴将不可避免地导致轻微的洪水泛滥。服务一般,早餐不错,但早餐室又不是一个特别受欢迎的地方。总之,在一个不缺乏酒店的城市里,这是一次令人失望的经历,但是,鉴于欧盟相关的游客和商务流量的持续流动,从来没有特别努力地为客户服务。

感谢 124pilot
RD_Royal_Brussels,布鲁塞尔丽笙皇家酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2017年11月20日

Dear 124pilot,

Thank you for taking the time to comment your stay. Comments like yours help us to constantly improve our service for our guests.

I am sorry to read that your room didn’t meet all of your expectations. Indeed, we have some rooms facing our Atrium with its stunning glass dome and some others facing the street. Please note that it is possible to ask for your favorite view when you book your room.

I am glad to hear that you found all you needed for breakfast. I will pass your comment concerning the service to our breakfast manager and make sure that it will be improved.

I do honestly hope that you will give us another chance to make your stay with us pleasant and to convince you of our high quality service related to our 100% Guest Satisfaction guarantee.

Kind Blu regards,

2017年11月10日点评

这是一家大型的商务旅馆,也可以度假。地理位置很不错,距离火车站,购物中心和观光景点都只需要步行的距离。标准间很大,有一张书桌,一把舒适的椅子和一张小桌子。床很好,但是枕头感觉太柔软。浴室是你所期望的,并且有足够的空间存放你的东西。淋浴间的水压太低了。房间总是很闷热的,只有一个窗户面向中庭,但不可能打开。它使房间安静,但也非常闷热。即使是十一月,也需要开相当大声的空调。这是我对酒店最关心的问题。服务很好。早餐是很棒的,拥有自己的茶壶的可能性是值得赞赏的。WiFi工作很好,随时保持连接。

感谢 Tomas_in_Uppsala
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.se 查看原文
RD_Royal_Brussels,布鲁塞尔丽笙皇家酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2017年11月13日

Dear Tomas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment your stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels.

Indeed, we are centrally located within a walking distance to the main touristic attractions such as the Grand Place and the Manneken Pis. The Central Station is very close to our hotel as well.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your spacious Standard room. I note your comment about the temperature in the room. Did you know that you could manage the air conditioning directly from your room to have the temperature you want?
It is good to know that you found all you needed at breakfast.

If travelling brings you back to Brussels, I would be glad to welcome you back.

Best regards,

2017年10月28日点评

中央饭店的地理位置很好;我们有一个还不错的房间,但我们不太喜欢这家旅馆。设施和房间还都可以。总的来说,我觉得它不应该是4星级酒店,更有可能是3星级酒店。

感谢 danaterrier
RD_Royal_Brussels,布鲁塞尔丽笙皇家酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2017年10月31日

Dear Danaterrier,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We love feedback and are continuously trying to improve our daily services.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed our location in the very heart of Brussels!

However, I regret to read that you have not fully enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Could you please let us know what it is that we could improve upon to give you a more enjoyable stay in the future?

I hope to have the chance of welcoming you back to our hotel in the beautiful city of Brussels and to exceed your expectations!

Kindest Blu regards,

2017年10月17日点评

这是一家很棒的旅馆,位置优越,靠近布鲁塞尔市中心。房间舒适宽敞,员工友好礼貌。我们觉得很安全。我们每个晚上都会去酒吧,酒保很棒也很友好。我们每天晚上都在这里吃饭,饭菜/服务/葡萄酒都很好。我们会再住这里的。

感谢 Brian F
RD_Royal_Brussels,布鲁塞尔丽笙皇家酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2017年10月19日

Dear Brian,

Many thanks for your amazing 5-star rating and for your stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels!

I am delighted to read that you had a great time with us in our hotel and enjoyed our location as well as your spacious and comfortable room.

I would like to thank you for your kind words concerning our “friendly and courteous” staff and your great experience in the Atrium Restaurant & Lounge. It is a pleasure to know that your stay has reflected our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that we are striving for and I would be honoured to welcome you back to Brussels very soon!

Kindest Blu regards,