我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 1,718 条
2019年6月20日的点评

这是我们第一次来意大利和波西塔诺。伊登洛克套房酒店在各方面都很出色。房间非常干净和舒适。我们的房间有一个阳台,可以看到美丽的海滩。所有的员工都非常友好,乐于助人,专业和礼貌。我们一定会再住在这里。我希望我们能住得更长一些。

感谢 Joseph C
RAFFAELE C,伊登洛克套房酒店 的 Proprietario,回复了这篇点评2019年6月29日已回复
Google 翻译

Dear Joseph C, I thank you so much for leaving such a kind review of your experience with us. Your opinion and courtesy is so much appreciated from all the people of the Eden Roc. Many of the persons working here have been part of this family for a long period and every member of the staff is involved in a special way. Since this is a quite small hotel, we like to pay a special attention and we are glad most of our Guest can feel this sincere attitude.
We hope you are going to plan a new stay in Positano soon and I thank you for being such a super Guest of ours.

2019年5月29日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这是我们在这儿住的第30晚,我们喜欢在这儿的每时每刻。从早上Tony为我们送上了让我们心情很好的新早餐和很赞的卡布奇诺。到主厨给我们送来了菜单上不再有的甜点。再到给我们分了一瓶柠檬酒。这让我们觉得我们像被家人一样爱着。谢谢整个团队啊。

感谢 269EvaT
RAFFAELE C,伊登洛克套房酒店 的 Proprietario,回复了这篇点评2019年6月2日已回复
Google 翻译

Ciao dear 269EvaT, living in Positano is never enough and so we hope you will be planning your future visit soon. It is a huge honor being your preferred place and this means a lot for us. Breakfast is really one of the most important moments of the day and so the great Tony has to be supported appropriately. Hot meal, bread, fresh vegetables and juices, cakes, all well kept and served in a kind of family style dining. Of course, while feeling welcome and treated supremely. This is how we want it to be. An henormous thank you from all the Eden Roc's staff for the kind presence at the Hotel.

2019年5月17日的点评 通过移动设备发表

十分满分的一家豪华酒店!工作人员、早餐、饮料、房间都很棒,风景也相当不错。我们是来这里度蜜月的,非常感谢这家酒店,让我们拥有了一次非常不错的住宿体验。工作人员很棒,我们没有任何可以抱怨的。我们一定会再来的,我们已经向我们的家人朋友推荐了这家酒店。

感谢 Nirishgirl
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
RAFFAELE C,伊登洛克套房酒店 的 Proprietario,回复了这篇点评2019年5月26日已回复
Google 翻译

Dear Nirishgirl, I'm glad that you have enjoyed the service and each single aspect of the hotel. You are so generous on rating us high and this is motivatin us so much. Being you choice in such a special occasion remains a great honor and we look forward to meeting you for your anniversary.

2019年5月7日的点评

从拉斯帕达套房向外望去,景色美极了。酒店的工作人员从开始到结束都非常乐于助人、非常友好,包括我们的早餐服务员,托尼......很喜欢他!这里的位置、附近的商店、餐馆,还有海滩都非常棒。而且并没有位于拥挤的地区。我们喜欢这家酒店,迫不及待地想再回去!

与这家酒店合作收集的点评
感谢 Seaside27921614788
RAFFAELE C,伊登洛克套房酒店 的 Proprietario,回复了这篇点评2019年5月12日已回复
Google 翻译

Dear Seaside27921614788, I'm so happy that you had a great experience and that you found the Eden Roc the right place to stay. I agree with you and I think the location is quite convenient too. Not in the crazy busy center, but so close. Tony and all the menbers of the staff are extremely involved in what we do and I'm very proud of them. Please, return soon to the Eden Roc; we look forward to meeting you.
Warm regards from the beautiful Positano

2019年4月1日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这家家族经营的旅馆是它的主人多米尼克及其家族的功劳。它是一家以顾客为中心的精品酒店。如果你喜欢葡萄酒,花18欧元,与他们的葡萄酒专家共同品尝美食和葡萄酒是很值的。旅馆位于一个美丽的位置,步行到当地的餐馆和商店很近。距离索伦托,卡普里岛和阿马尔菲岛也很近。从前台到清洁工,工作人员都很出色。这家旅馆一尘不染,是我住过的最干净的旅馆。他们对细节的关注令人难以置信。我们的房间很漂亮,有一个可以俯瞰大海的阳台。我对这家旅馆评价很高。我希望我们下次能回到波西塔诺。从澳大利亚墨尔本一路而来,很值得。希望下次再来!

感谢 Shazdag
RAFFAELE C,伊登洛克套房酒店 的 Proprietario,回复了这篇点评2019年4月13日已回复
Google 翻译

Dear Shazdag, I'm honored reading your review and I thank you for mentioning my father's commitment and deep love in our Hotel. The main intent is to offer a real experience of life, in this incredible frame of beauty called Positano. The service tries to be the most personalized and attentive as possible, of course without being intrusive.
If the hotel worth the trip from Melbourne, the meeting with our fabulous Guests worth each single effort of ours.
We look forward to meeting you again.
My best regards