我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
lukemZ8256GA
澳大利亚悉尼
4.0 分,共 5 分2016年8月31日点评
Amoma.com 合作收集的点评
此点评为 Tripadvisor 会员所写的主观评论,并不代表 Tripadvisor LLC 的观点。 Tripadvisor 对点评进行检查。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne堤道353酒店Guest Services,回复了这篇点评
回复时间:2016年9月1日
Dear LukemZ8256GA,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. It is great to hear that you found our hotel to be clean, secure and well-priced while you took advantage of our fantastic location. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the staff who will be delighted to have their hard work recognised.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Melbourne.

此回复为企业代表所写的主观评论,并不代表 TripAdvisor LLC 的观点。
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 1,388 条
2019年8月27日的点评

地点,地点,地点。你就在CBD的中心,附近有商业和文化地标,以及超多的食物选择。外面巷道里有一些道路在施工,有点混乱。还有一些抽烟的人聚集在出口,但最多就是带来一点不便而已。

感谢 David T
此点评为 Tripadvisor 会员所写的主观评论,并不代表 Tripadvisor LLC 的观点。 Tripadvisor 对点评进行检查。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回复了这篇点评2019年8月28日已回复

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you made the most of our central location in relation to many of Melbourne’s best offices, eateries, and attractions.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by utility maintenance works recently undertaken in our laneway. Equitable Place on which our main entrance is located is a designated non-smoking area so I will be sure to remind staff that any smokers may be redirected to a more suitable nearby location in future.

I am delighted that you would return to our hotel for a tourist experience, and I hope that we may have the chance to welcome you back again soon!

2019年7月28日的点评

位置很安静,周围主要是办公楼,办公时间这里很安静,距离主要购物街约150米。工作人员友好,可以提供带浴缸的房间。 房间里的枕头比较软,如果要硬枕头的话需要向他们提出请求。

感谢 sightseer18307551625
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回复了这篇点评2019年7月29日已回复

Dear GTW,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you found your room to be quiet, enjoyed your bathtub, and that you took full advantage of our central location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I will also be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will no doubt be proud to have their hard work recognised.

I speak on behalf of the whole team here when I say that we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

2019年5月19日的点评

一个快速过夜的好地方,靠近电车站,餐厅和伯克街购物中心,非常好的位置。工作人员非常友好,乐于助人。房间很干净,提供舒适的住宿,也许有点小。如果我还需要快速过夜的话,我还会再在这住一次。但如果我住的时间超过两晚的话,我可能会多花点钱去一个大一点的房间。

感谢 Travis P
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回复了这篇点评2019年5月19日已回复

Dear Travis P,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable, and that you made the most of our central location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I will also be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will no doubt be thrilled to receive recognition for their hard work.

Our hotel contains a number of room types with differing layouts and floor areas. Should you require more space on your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reservations team who will be more than happy to assist in finding the best solution for your accommodation needs.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back for another visit soon!

2019年4月28日的点评 通过移动设备发表

酒店位于柯林斯街的一条巷道里,距离一切地方都很近。酒店不算奢华,没有客房服务,但非常干净,员工友善,附近有很多就餐地点,但这也不重要。当我来墨尔本旅行时,我不会入住其他地方,我已经多次入住这里了。如果你想入住带泳池,可以享受多种服务的酒店,那这里不适合你。但这里的住宿条件还是不错的。

感谢 GieS418
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回复了这篇点评2019年4月29日已回复

Dear GieS418,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share such a pleasant review. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be clean, and containing of all that you needed; and that you took full advantage of our central location in relation to many of Melbourne’s best eateries and attractions.

I am thrilled that you would not stay anywhere else on your trips to Melbourne, and I speak on behalf of the whole team here when I say that we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

2019年4月13日的点评

这家酒店离伊丽莎白街不远,位置很好,晚上很安静。除了干净、价廉、员工友好外,没什么特别的。把车停在伊丽莎白街威尔逊停车场也很方便。

感谢 Kaye W
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回复了这篇点评2019年4月14日已回复

Dear Kaye W,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you found your room to be clean, quiet and such great value; as you made the most of our convenient location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I am also pleased to hear that you took advantage of our parking arrangement for guests, and I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will no doubt be proud to receive recognition for their hard work.

2019年4月5日的点评

我就在墨尔本呆了一晚,为了看演出和买东西。选择这个酒店是因为它就在市中心,步行可至剧院及各种商店,是我所需要的。酒店房间较小,但床很舒服,被单也很挺刮及干净。如果我要多住几天我会选择活动空间更大的地方来放松和伸展。这里的房间只有容纳两个单人床的空间。房价包含的早餐不怎么样,是很基础的自助谷物和吐司餐食,显然不是个卖点。前台员工很友善且帮忙,在我们外出购物时帮我们妥善保管了行李。

感谢 running-again
此点评为 Tripadvisor 会员所写的主观评论,并不代表 Tripadvisor LLC 的观点。 Tripadvisor 对点评进行检查。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回复了这篇点评2019年4月7日已回复

Dear Running-again,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you found your bed to be comfortable, the linen to be clean, and that you made the most of our central location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I will also be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will be proud to receive recognition for their hard work.

Our hotel contains a number of room types with differing layouts, floor areas and features. Should you require more space on your next visit, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly reservations team who will be more than happy to assist in finding the best solution for your accommodation needs.

I will also be sure to share your constructive feedback relating to the continental buffet breakfast with the team in the restaurant. Your comments will no doubt be taken on board as the breakfast offering continues to evolve in to the future.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

查看更多点评