我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 2,476 条
2019年5月3日的点评

酒店很干净很漂亮,距离城堡以及其他所有的景点都很近。我们在这里住得很开心。唯一不太好的是食物,餐厅关门很早,食物选择不太多。当我们在餐厅用餐的时候,服务员可能不知道我是波兰人,她用波兰语对我的裙子做了一些不太好的评论,而当我用波兰语回答她的时候,她很惊讶,但是只是笑了笑也没给我道歉。她应该要好好学习如何尊重顾客。

感谢 Alicja A
SheratonGrandKrakow,克拉科夫喜来登酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年5月6日已回复

Dear Alicja,
Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to see that you spent a great time with us. It is fantastic that you appreciated our convenient location and that you found it useful.

At the same time, please accept my sincere apologies if one of our staff members appeared not professional. Such behavior is definitely not in line with our high standards and we have already shared your feedback with our Food & Beverage manager.

What is more, I am also sorry to hear that you did not like the food served in our hotel. Our Culinary Team always pays attention to the quality and taste of food that we serve to suit all preferences. Guests tend to appreciate the food that we offer in all of our restaurants.

Once again, thank you for your detailed feedback. I am more than happy that your overall experience was satisfying. Please feel invited for another memorable stay when visiting Krakow in the future.

2019年3月19日的点评

2019年3月,我和妻子在这家酒店住了5天,这家酒店和里面的员工都很完美。酒店所处的位置可以欣赏到美妙的景色,因为它位于河岸,靠近城堡,只需步行十分钟就能到主广场或犹太广场。酒店餐厅的食物和饮料价格合理,质量上乘,员工也很优秀。我强烈推荐这家酒店……如果我们回到克拉科夫(我们会的),我不会住在任何其他酒店的。

感谢 jb1367
SheratonGrandKrakow,克拉科夫喜来登酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年3月21日已回复

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sheraton Grand Krakow and that our team met your demands fully.

It is also splendid that our central location appeared convenient and that you found it useful when exploring the city. I am also delighted if our Food & Beverage offer appeared satisfying and that you had a positive culinary experience.

Pleased to hear that you would recommend our Property and feel invited for another memorable stay when planning to visit Krakow again in the future!

2019年3月3日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这里位置非常好,是一个非常商业风格的酒店,所以如果你喜欢这种风格,那么这家酒店就适合你。我不知道这里是怎么评上5星级的,因为酒店很老。我相信你能在这个城市找到更好的酒店。

感谢 Jack M
SheratonGrandKrakow,克拉科夫喜来登酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年3月4日已回复

Dear Jack M,

Thank you for sharing your review. First of all, I am pleased to see that our attractive location appeared perfect. At the same time, I am sorry to hear that our Property was not to your liking. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we do take into consideration all the comments that we receive from our guests.

Please be informed that all our guestrooms & suites have been fully renovated and we are now in the process to renovate our public spaces by year end.

We hope to welcome you back in the future for an enhanced hotel experience.

Please contact me directly on gsc.krakow@sheraton.com, I would be happy to personally assist with your booking and preference and to ensure any future stays are perfect in every way.

2019年1月9日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我们在这家酒店住得很愉快,很宁静。热情友好的工作人员。酒店面向维斯瓦河。从瓦维尔城堡步行几分钟,并且步行15分钟左右即可到达主广场。房间既宽敞又干净。早餐很棒。非常推荐到这家酒店入住。

感谢 Bu_Omran_UAE
SheratonGrandKrakow,克拉科夫喜来登酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年1月11日已回复

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sheraton Grand Krakow.

First of all, it is good to know that our team appeared friendly and welcoming. Providing professional, yet friendly service is always one of our priorities!

What is more, it is great that you enjoyed our central location, at the foot of Wawel Castle, close to The Main Market Square and Krakow’s most famous sights.

I am also delighted that our guestrooms appeared clean and spacious offering the comfort that you expected. It is splendid that you found our breakfasts satisfying and I hope that our diversified and delicious Breakfast Offer helped you to start each day with good energy!

Feel invited for another memorable stay!

2018年12月12日的点评 通过移动设备发表

从这里看到的河流景色令人惊叹。员工英语说得很好。酒店的地理位置优越,在河边,靠近城堡,也靠近古城。客房用餐服务很棒,送餐速度很快。这是个不错的酒店,一切都很标准。

1  感谢 336ma
SheratonGrandKrakow,克拉科夫喜来登酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年12月12日已回复

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a few words regarding your recent visit. I am pleased to hear that it resulted in such a positive travel experience! It is good to know that the views appeared amazing and that our attractive location was to your liking.

It is also splendid that our staff appeared communicative and that they met your expectations. Great that the in-room dining service turned out to be prompt and excellent. We would be happy to welcome you back as our guest!

2018年10月6日的点评

在这住了4晚,性价比很高,床很宽敞,房间很大,你所需的东西都有,运动酒吧很好,如果你们是从英国来的,会感觉这里的价位非常便宜,所以对我来说不是问题,在这里的4天,我和老婆就像国王和女王一样,只花了180英镑,香槟我都是论瓶喝的。克拉科夫是一个很好的城市,但是别像我们一样冬天来,零下十六度,我穿了两件针织衫、一件衬衣、一件外套、两副手套还是觉得冷。从酒店步行两分钟有一个小小的烤肉车,这里的烤肉是我吃过最好吃的。

感谢 LawsonS8
SheratonGrandKrakow,克拉科夫喜来登酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年10月11日已回复

Dear LawsonS8,

Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. First of all, I am happy to hear that we met your expectations fully and that our hotel seemed to be a good value for money.

I am glad that you found our spacious guest rooms to your liking and that you truly enjoyed the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience. It is great that you felt so comfortable and relaxed!

I am happy to hear that everything was wonderful about your stay and that you had such a positive travel experience. Indeed Krakow can be cold in winter, but it is still wonderful to see this lovely city covered with snow!

We will be happy to welcome you back as our guest at the earliest opportunity,

查看更多点评