我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 4,063 条
2019年8月22日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我们预订了新近装修的豪华客房。 房间不够干净。 客房外观感觉超过40年。 浴室是我住过的酒店中最糟糕的浴室。 我们所有的服务要求都太慢了。 1.更换双人床房间到大床房。 2.为我们更换干净的毛巾。 我们注意到该地区的许多相同价格的酒店都很新! 在我看来,这家酒店应该是一家三星级酒店。

感谢 325antonisa
Sara P,K加K歌剧院酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月26日已回复

Dear 325antonisa,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experiences of your visit in our K+K Hotel Opera.

I was sad to read all the detailed critics in your post. Regarding the cleanliness, let me kindly assure you that our Housekeeping is working very hard to make sure the cleanliness is up to satisfaction by hoovering, dusting, cleaning the bathroom. I totally understand, that we cannot make our work on a 100% perfection and sometimes we make mistakes, hereby I would like to apologize for the slow service you received.

As you might have learned from other Tripadvisor reviews and management responses, we are dedicated to make each and every stay a memorable one. We always try to find a solution for any kind of problem.

I am sorry to learn that we were not able to make things right and you decided to leave the above comment right after your stay. I cannot highlight enough how important all the guests are not only during their stay but even before and after.

Again thank you for your feedback and we would certainly like to welcome you back one day for another chance and to make amends. Please let us know if I can assist you in the future!

Best regards,

2019年8月8日的点评

这家酒店的地理位置非常好,距离歌剧院很近。酒店提供了一流的服务,早餐也十分可口。房间面积宽敞,布局精妙。唯一的缺点就是空调制冷不太好。

感谢 Israel Z
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Sara P,K加K歌剧院酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月8日已回复

Dear Israel Z,

First of all let me thank you for staying at our K+K Hotel Opera during your visit in Budapest and for your valuable time taken to share your experiences.

I am glad that you liked our central location. I am happy that you were able to use our Hotel as a base for your city exploration.

I am extremely happy to see that you were satisfied with our breakfast. We are proud to provide a big variety of buffet breakfast with all sorts of selections including sweets as well as various types of breads, strudels, jams, cereals, fresh fruits & vegetables, hot dishes, and more over that we do offer various diary items upon request (gluten & lactose free items) without extra cost.

Moreover we thank you for your wonderful comments on service which of course have been shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.

2019年7月13日的点评

这家旅馆的位置很好,因为它离几个景点很近。员工乐于助人,这里干净和舒适。WiFi有一段时间是个问题,但他们修好了。有一件事我不明白,他们为什么要宣传中国共产党的报纸。他们不断地在旅馆里到处散发报纸。

感谢 ejmay1978
Sara P,K加K歌剧院酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年7月15日已回复

Dear ejmay1978,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you were satisfied with our outstanding location. I hope you had the possibility to discover our beautiful city easily even by walk.
We are extremely happy to see that you had a memorable stay with us and that you were very satisfied with our facilities and services. Thank you very much for highlighting the cleanliness of your comfortable room along with the service provided by our staff.

I am really sorry, that you had trouble with the wifi connection, however I was happy to read that it has been fixed within a short time. Regarding the Chinese newspaper, let me kindly inform you, that we have a lot of Chinese guests - not only in our hotel, but generally in our city - and they really appreciate this newspaper.

All in all I hope you had a nice time in our wonderful city and we will have the opportunity to welcome you again as our guest in the not so distant future.

Best regards,

2019年6月22日的点评

我们受到热烈欢迎。酒店就在布达佩斯市中心。早餐有很多不错的选择,房间也很好。它也在即上即下巴士旅行路线上。

感谢 Mark B
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Sara P,K加K歌剧院酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月24日已回复

Dear Mark B,

2019年5月31日的点评

酒店的位置极佳,可以步行去到很多景点。房间虽然小但是布置的很舒适。对面是个小庭院,所以不会很吵。只是,房间的钥匙又大又重,还花了我好一阵功夫去开门。酒店提供的早餐还可以。下雨的时候酒店还会提供大高尔夫伞。对我来说最大的问题可能就是电脑了,三个电脑中有一个是坏的,一个正在用着,剩的唯一的一个在我试着打印登机牌时,打印机掉线了。又花了大概半个小时的时间才找人把他修好。

感谢 MS06
Sara P,K加K歌剧院酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月1日已回复

Dear MS06,

I am happy that you liked our central location and that you were able to use our Hotel as a base for your city exploration.

We are proud to provide a big variety of buffet breakfast with all sorts of selections including sweets as well as various types of breads, strudels, jams, cereals, fresh fruits & vegetables, hot dishes, and on top of that we do offer various diary items upon request (gluten & lactose free items) without any extra cost.

Thank you for your comments about the room key. You are totally right, it is a little bit old style,but I am happy to confirm that we will change the whole system soon.

I am really sorry that you had trouble with the computers. We have already fixed these issues, and now all the computers are working properly.

Thank you again for making us your choice of hotel when visiting the wonderful city of Budapest; it would be a great pleasure to welcome you again at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards

2019年5月18日的点评

在K加K酒店入住有一周的时间。是歌剧院区域非常好的一家酒店,而且很安静。其他的酒店距离巴西利卡大教堂更近一些,这家酒店距离巴西利卡也近,因为它坐落于一条小街道上,前门处可以通过汽车,方便接送客人。这里的职员在任何时刻的服务都非常的棒!

与这家酒店合作收集的点评
感谢 Helmut922
Sara P,K加K歌剧院酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年5月19日已回复

Dear Helmut922,

I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. As you experienced it yourself every member of our staff is making it their personal goal to attend to the needs of every guest in the hotel every single day. We drive towards make everybody's stay as memorable as we can.

查看更多点评