我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 2,687 条
2020年3月1日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我们强烈向您推荐清迈香格里拉大酒店,这家酒店离清迈景点很近。工作人员 DREAM 是一个会说中文,她中文挺好,服务热情 ,体验感好,非常友好,酒店很干净。美丽的游泳池区,可以看到被绿色植物/树木包围。游泳池里的水有点凉,但是让人感觉很清爽,所以这不是问题。房间也非常舒服,房间卫生略差,有待提高。

中国厨房的菜肴不是很专业。

我会再回来的!很想把这个地方当做自己的小秘密,但实在太好了,所以一定要推荐给大家…

入住日期:2020年2月
旅行类型: 全家游
感谢 Xiahon
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。
Gabriele L,清迈香格里拉大酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2020年3月4日已回复

Dear Xiahon,

It always warms our hearts every time guests appreciate our staff. I’m really glad you got to experience our legendary Shangri-La hospitality, one that welcomes each guest with warm smiles and caring service.

Thank you for your exceptional words, and be assured that DREAM, our superb Guest Relations Officer, will be commended accordingly

Your minor grievances have been noted with attention and will be addressed with our concern department heads for improvement. Please, kindly accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your "secret home" for another fantastic stay with us and please, feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you with.

2019年12月31日的点评 通过移动设备发表

除夕夜,今天有特别的方案,他们有一个水上的马戏团,票价是9800泰铢每一个人,里面餐点丰富,所有的人员全部都去支援这个活动.

感谢 HsuB15
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为中文,源自www.tripadvisor.com.tw 查看原文
Gabriele L,清迈香格里拉大酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2020年1月5日已回复

Dear HsuB15,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, which painted a glowing smile on our faces!

Indeed, we are extremely proud to host the best parties in town, and one of them is indeed the New Year's Eve gala dinner by the pool. HsuB15, nothing could be more delighting than a guest recognition!

We thank you for your kind patronage and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for an even more delightful experience.

Please, feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I may assist you with.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.

2019年12月27日的点评

香格里拉酒店在清迈应该算是最大酒店之一,房间空间很大,清洁。浴室有浴缸,shopping之后浸浴是最大享受。泳池有儿童的玩乐设施,入住这间应该成人与小孩也会很高兴。

感谢 sorosin
Gabriele L,清迈香格里拉大酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2020年1月5日已回复

Dear sorosin,

Thank you so much for staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai and for sharing such a wonderful feedback.

I am extremely glad to learn that you found your room comfortable, clean and spacious. Our family-friendly facilities, with the kids pool next to our unique free-form tropical pool amidst our lush exotic gardens and its 20 meter water slide, together with the splash zone, can only contribute to further enhance an already memorable journey, for the joy of our little (and big) ones.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our beautiful urban resort soon again, and please, feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to assist you with.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.

2019年9月30日的点评

酒店很大,很有气派,而且房价不是很高,所以在这里住的很开心,酒店的设施也是很多,西餐厅的自助餐很好吃,尤其是蛋糕和甜点,很喜欢。

感谢 MTLeeStyle
Gabriele L,清迈香格里拉大酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年10月6日已回复

Dear MTLeeStyle,

Thank you for posting this review following your recent stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai and for sharing such great comments.

I am extremely delighted to read your positive feedback and to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our stylish urban resort and also, I am glad to know that you enjoyed our buffet served in “Kad Kafe” Restaurant, especially our delicious freshly baked pastries.

Thank you for your patronage and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back "home" for another fantastic stay.

Please, feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you with.

点评翻译: 此点评由Tripadvisor全球志愿者翻译而来,查看 原始英语点评
2019年8月27日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我们和米其林星级主厨一起去达拉泳池花园吃午饭,对服务和食物印象深刻。我们喜欢这顿午餐所有的菜。服务很好,细节很好,包括对每道菜的阐释。

感谢 Ladymeimei
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Gabriele L,清迈香格里拉大酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年9月1日已回复

Dear Ladymeimei

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review on your extraordinary culinary experience at Dhala Pool Garden at the Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai.

Knowing that we have reached our goal by exceeding your expectations make us very proud. Your kind words mean, indeed, the world to us, as well as the fact that you have appreciated the memorable culinary journey Chef Luca and the entire team have provided you.

Thank you for placing your trust in us and we will continue to focus on offering high quality culinary events.

Stay tuned, as more is coming, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

Please, feel free to contact me or our Director of Food & Beverage, if we can be of any further assistance with.

2019年7月30日的点评

清迈的香格里拉是我首次入住,一个月前,是曼谷,同样感受到热情、细心、宾至如归!即使这次只留宿了一天!
入住前,酒店已主动联络,并把我的需要妥善安排。而在入住当日,房间已早作安排:欢迎果盘、常用的特别枕头、惯用的中式茶壶套装、热水煲、欢迎信件已一一布置好,而且房间亦是经过Deeply clean,对于是短宿一天的客人,他们都能做到尽善尽美,这是很值得表扬和欣赏的专业!
清迈的香格里拉同样是保安严紧,进入大堂前都需要经过安检,这令客人份外感到安心。而无论大堂的职员、房管部、餐饮部、康乐部的各个员工,都是亲切真诚,这一切都是令客人无论去到世界各地,都希望会再次入住的重要原因。
加上,清迈香格里拉的地理位置很好,步行五分钟便是商店、餐馆、商场、夜市,令入住的旅客除了可享受到酒店内的宁静悠闲,亦可尽享几步之隔的繁华。
下次我再次到清迈,我会选择在香格里拉作为悠长假期!

感谢 downlingJP
Gabriele L,清迈香格里拉大酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月4日已回复

Dear downlingJP,

Ensuring a complete safety and security to our guests is our TOP priority, and we thank you for acknowledging our efforts!

I am more than delighted to read about your appreciation for the exclusive services offered by our dedicated team, as we truly believe in delivering hospitality from the heart, and be assured that I shall pass on your warm note to all my colleagues, who are always pleased to hear thoughtful feedbacks from our valued guests.

Our strategic location, only 10 minute walking distance away from the iconic night market, represents indeed a great compromise between the proximity to the several tourist attractions the charming city of Chiang Mai offers, and the tranquillity of our magnificent urban resort, set amidst lavish exotic gardens.

I hope you will have the chance to visit our beautiful urban resort soon. In the meantime, I wish you all the best.

查看更多点评