我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 4,555 条
2019年8月6日的点评

我们刚从这家酒店度假回来。我和家人一起享受了超赞的假日。酒店很漂亮,维护完好。在这酷暑天气中,花园每天都被好好地维护。所有的酒店员工都提供着超赞的客户服务。酒店房间宽敞、干净且现代化。游泳池很干净,一直都有救生员在一旁值班。餐厅一尘不染,还有种类丰富的新鲜食物。我们并没有提示要食物。Hazel和Yang是这个夜晚的亮点,特别是他们还会满足我们大女孩的要求。酒吧的员工调制一些美味的鸡尾酒。我的丈夫和儿子完全享受门阶的高尔夫球。而大女孩们则喜欢骑马。我还会再来这家酒店的,并且给酒店10分满分的评价,因为酒店真的很完美。谢谢你,棕榈树水疗酒店。

1  感谢 Susan W
Mark I,棕榈树水疗酒店 的 Resort Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月8日已回复

Dear Susan W,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share this glowing review. We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience and thoroughly loved every single aspect of your stay.

It is very gratifying to hear that you are so pleased with the service delivered by our associates and that they exceeded your expectations by delivering top notch service. I cannot wait to share your words of praise with them.

Many heartfelt thanks also for rating us with the highest score and for already planning to return to JA The Resort, we couldn’t ask for a better compliment.

Along with my team, we hope it won’t be too long before we have the opportunity to welcome you back to another exceptional holiday experience, here at JA The Resort.

Warm regards,

2019年7月19日的点评

酒店非常好,食物很美味,极力推荐这家酒店。员工很友好。有最好的牛排。期待新旅馆会是什么样子,还想尝尝我们新开的餐厅。

感谢 jackw0rley
2019年7月13日的点评

我从来没有受到过这样的服务,我患有一些腹腔疾病,需要无麸质饮食,这家酒店专门为我提供。我的家人也认为这里的设施是一流的。从一个孩子的角度来看,这里有很多活动,但也许有更多泳池中的游戏会更好,因为太热了。能为运动区域提供遮阳吗?

感谢 grahamjoan
Mark I,棕榈树水疗酒店 的 Resort Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年7月15日已回复

Dear grahamjoan,

We greatly appreciate the time and effort taken to share this kind feedback.

Thank you very much for the trust you have placed in us, for taking care of your dietary requirements. It is great to know that our culinary team prepared a variety of delicious meals with extra care, free of gluten. Our team is very passionate about ensuring all guests enjoy a truly memorable experience, even though they have food restrictions or if they face any other challenges.

Therefore, it is very gratifying to know that we made your stay extra special.

We consistently strive to improve our services, that is why your improvement ideas are well noted and already discussed internally.

On behalf of all the team, we hope it won’t be too long before we have the opportunity to welcome you back to JA Palm Tree Court.

With best regards,

2019年5月28日的点评

又是一次轻松无忧的入住。从快速入住,衷心的热情欢迎,到最后一天的退房,一切都像往常一样十分顺利。许多优秀的员工离开了,是他们让我之前的住宿体验很棒,但这些员工都尽了最大努力让我的住宿体验愉快,可以无忧无虑。美味的食物(卓越的品质和选择),一尘不染的设施,一流的免费接送服务…一切都很完美,高于普通标准。我会回来!

2  感谢 Silvia R
Mark I,棕榈树水疗酒店 的 Resort Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月11日已回复

Dear Sivia R,

It is great to know that you had another well spent stay at the JA Palm Tree Court. Thank you very much for your time and effort you took to share this kind feedback.

I am absolutely thrilled to know that you are once more pleased with your experience and that you thoroughly enjoyed the service delivered by our amazing associates.

It is very rewarding to hear that our culinary offerings were of an outstanding quality and the facilities are spotlessly maintained.

We are working very hard and it makes us proud that we managed to exceed your expectations by delivering an all-around perfect holiday.

We are looking forward for your return to our unique and serene hideaway.

Best regards,

2019年5月15日的点评

刚从这家酒店的精彩住宿中回来。简直棒极了,员工很棒,特别是维沙尔、拉克马尔、约翰和萨拉特。水上有氧运动真的很好!强烈推荐这个度假村 :-)

2  感谢 Voyager52097134529
Mark I,棕榈树水疗酒店 的 Resort Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年5月22日已回复

Dear Voyager,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a charming review! I am delighted to always know that that we continue to contribute to your lovely stays with us, at JA Palm Tree Court.

It personally fills me with pride that you are rewarding our hard working and dedicated associates with such a splendid comment. My heartfelt thanks for recognising our talents and team efforts in particular Vishal, Lakmal, John and Sarath, who were overjoyed when we passed on your words of praise.

I am very happy that you enjoyed our aqua aerobics, this physical activity is not only fun but has also various health benefits, especially after savoring our delicious culinary offerings.

It means a lot to me and my team that you are recommending our resort and we would really love to welcome you back again for another memorable holiday experience.

Yours sincerely,