我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 847 条
2019年9月3日的点评 通过移动设备发表

早餐有足够的选择, 地点方便(我们乘grab出入), 行几分钟有屈臣氏, 富源及大茄来, 也近kkday的集合点。员工一般很热情及主动帮忙, 只有早餐receptionist 态度有点冷漠. 房间及游池都中等, 没设计可言, 但舒适。如期望有很Hilton的体验, 这间没有, 但性价比是ok

感谢 anyanniec
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为中文,源自www.tripadvisor.com.hk 查看原文
HiltonKotaKinabalu,哥打京那巴鲁希尔顿酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年9月12日已回复

Dear anyanniec,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I'm pleased to note that you were impressed with our extensive breakfast spread at Urban Kitchen and that you found our location to be strategic and convenient to your stay. While I'm also glad that our team was generally enthusiastic and hospitable, your constructive feedback on the attitude shown by one of our team members from Urban Kitchen is well-noted and much appreciated. I apologise on their behalf and will be sure to share your comments with the team for future improvements.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kota Kinabalu next time for a renewed and upgraded stay.

点评翻译: 此点评由TripAdvisor全球志愿者翻译而来,查看 原始英语点评
2019年8月27日的点评

一流的酒店,距离市中心不远,拥有优秀的员工和设施。 我的房间很大,很好。有足够的空间。 此外,可以使用行政休息室。

1  感谢 CN2626
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
HiltonKotaKinabalu,哥打京那巴鲁希尔顿酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年9月12日已回复

Dear CN2626,

Thank you for leaving us great review of our hotel. I'm pleased to find that you really enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed with the accommodations, facilities and amenities provided. I'm also proud of the team for taking good care of you throughout your time with us. On top of that, I'm happy to know too that you had a positive experience in our Executive Lounge.

I look forward to welcoming you back here should you visit Malaysia and Kota Kinabalu again!

2019年8月20日的点评

大堂美 房间又大又干净 人员做事效率又快 态度又好 早餐种类十分多 泳池毛巾十分暖 而且我留下了当地电话给酒店 他们会发讯息关心我的感受现况 有什么问题都可以sms他们 回复速度也很快 基本上 这次的体验都是美好的

感谢 albeewwk0816
HiltonKotaKinabalu,哥打京那巴鲁希尔顿酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月25日已回复

Dear albeewwk0816,

Thank you for your lovely review of Hilton Kota Kinabalu. I'm pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay here. It's great to know that you were not only impressed with the general upkeep of our hotel but that you had a pleasant dining experience at Urban Kitchen as well. On top of that, I'm glad you appreciated our team members' personal touches to your stay too.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to our city!

2019年7月23日的点评

房间的灯光昏暗,让人觉得很不舒服。退房后发现有东西忘在房间,到柜台询问,柜台表示请服务人员去找,结果我们等了快20分钟⋯,如果是找人陪我们上去找,可能只要3分钟吧!

感谢 lilliafeng
HiltonKotaKinabalu,哥打京那巴鲁希尔顿酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月7日已回复

Dear lilliafeng,

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate constructive comments that help us focus on improvements we can and need to make to enhance our guests’ experiences. Your remarks regarding the room lighting are well-noted. However, as for the second incident, I understand that our team shouldn’t have made you wait too long by yourselves to solve the issue. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay in our service. Kindly be assured that your feedback has been shared with the Front Office department and is duly noted for improvements including further training for our team members.

I hope to welcome you back to Hilton Kota Kinabalu next time for a renewed and upgraded stay.

2019年7月20日的点评

办理办理入住手续时,柜台人员未能掌握房间状况,三个月前订房时,已备注需连通房了,虽回复以现场为主,但第一时间却将三个房分别排在不同楼层,经要求之后,排在同一楼层,需等待一个小时会1有连通房,但实际进房房号614却不是,再次电话确认是否连通房型,柜台人员却一直询问没有看见连通门?之后请服务人员上来教导我们门的位置,服务人员却明白的告诉我们614不是连通房型,之后又叫我们等待,饭店経理batty才又上来解释状况,又需要等待一个小时才有房,另外饭店告知只有双人房型,但是1045却是可以入住三人房型,但是该网站上却无此房型可以提供预订,入住1045的浴室触控面板是没有效用的

感谢 schen292790
HiltonKotaKinabalu,哥打京那巴鲁希尔顿酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年8月7日已回复

Dear schen292790,

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate constructive comments that help us focus on improvements we can and need to make to enhance our guests’ experiences. I'm disappointed to note that we have fallen short of your expectations in certain aspects of our service. Rest assured that I share your frustration in the upsetting situation you had to face due to the confusion that occurred pertaining to your room reservation. On behalf of the team, please accept my sincerest apologies for the lapse in standards in our services. Your concerns are duly noted and have been relayed to the relevant departments in charge for refinement purposes which will include further training for our team members.

I hope to welcome you back to Hilton Kota Kinabalu next time for a better experience and renewed faith in our hotel.

查看更多点评