我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 3,266 条
2019年10月30日的点评

这是一家非常优雅,带有殖民地风格的酒店,房间内有适当的高档办公桌,即使没有升级也能快速上网。以及迄今为止,我见过的适用所有设备,最智能的充电站。因此,它似乎是新与旧的完美结合。地理位置优越,工作人员非常友好,游泳池很棒,早餐很棒。为客人安排的迪瓦里节庆祝(diwali celebration),让人十分感动。

感谢 racuch
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
SUMITJCAL,欧贝罗伊大加尔各答酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年11月5日已回复

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand in Kolkata. It was such a pleasure to have you stay and I feel privileged.

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and for taking out time to write this review.

I am delighted to know you had a truly memorable stay and that you loved the grandeur of the hotel, the rich colonial feel and Victorian architecture, our guest room appointments, wifi connectivity, speed and personalized service.

Happy guests are the greatest source of motivation for all of us and I am glad my team lived up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Oberoi Grand and I remain at your disposal always.

2019年10月25日的点评

多么棒的酒店啊,因为奥贝罗伊团队会让你感觉宾至如归,享受在酒店的每一刻。这个团队很友好,富有爱心。我不得不提到Gagan Avirup Meghna,他是一名实习生,还有非常棒的Tvisha Rahul Ethan(非常热情和真诚),体育馆的Washid Jafar和Md Shafiq Ali,当然还有低调的总经理Sumit Joshi先生。客人们会忘记工作人员说了什么,但他们会永远记住工作人员给他们的感觉。奥贝罗伊的团队让你感觉宾至如归,受到欢迎。更不用提那些努力让你感到受欢迎的其他员工了。这家旅馆的食物令人印象深刻。在奥贝罗伊工作的每个人都想让你有宾至如归的感觉;这是世界上所有其他酒店都缺乏的。如果你想要最好的假期,预订任何一家奥贝罗伊酒店吧,你不会失望的。

感谢 Lizapavlakos
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
SUMITJCAL,欧贝罗伊大加尔各答酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年11月4日已回复

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was such a privilege to have you stay at The Oberoi Grand Kolkata. Thank You for choosing The Oberoi Grand and for taking out time to share your experience with the team and for writing such an encouraging review on Trip Advisor. We feel so honoured and it truly means a lot to us.

Thank you also for your generous words of appreciation and sentiments for the team. It is discerning and well travelled guests like you that lend stature to our product. I am extremely happy that together as a team we were able to create a home away from home experience and look after your comforts. I have taken the liberty of sharing your sentiments with the entire team and in particular with Avirup, Meghna, Tvisha, Gagan, Rahul, Ethan, Washid and Ali at the fitness centre.

Happy guests are the greatest source of motivation for all of us and I am glad we lived up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back to your home and extended family at The Oberoi Grand.

2019年10月25日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这座历史地标给人以美好的感觉。在那里住了七天之后,我们很高兴能与许多很棒的员工互动,他们都非常出类拔萃,让我们感到宾至如归。更不用说他们出色的房间和设施。如果你想在加尔各答度过难忘的时光,你已经找到了正确的地方。特别感谢酒店的健身教练Ali,ThreeSixThree餐厅的Washid和Avirup,以及前台的Ethan

感谢 apavlakos
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
SUMITJCAL,欧贝罗伊大加尔各答酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年11月5日已回复

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand amongst other hotels in Kolkata. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and Thank you also for taking out time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your generous words of appreciation and for recognizing our people and highlighting our hotel – its warm and gracious hospitality.

Personalised and dedicated care for our guests are part of ‘The Oberoi Dharma’ and people are our key assets. We are fortunate to have a lovely dedicated team who not devote themselves to these values and go the extra mile to create guest delight. I have shared your sentiments with the team and in particular with Avirup, Ali, Ethan and Washid.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back to The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata.

2019年9月15日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这是一个非常好的酒店,在加尔各答的绝佳位置,所有员工提供优质服务。房间舒适。但…我想我预定了一个高级房,但浴室出奇的小!这就是为什么我只给奥贝罗伊酒店打了4分,而不是5分

感谢 jeanmichelb661
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
SUMITJCAL,欧贝罗伊大加尔各答酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年9月17日已回复

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Warm greetings from The Oberoi Grand. I do trust you had a safe return journey and are keeping well.

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand as your preferred hotel accommodation and for giving us a chance to serve you. Thank you also for taking out time to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor.

I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services provided by the team and that your stay was comfortable.

Constructive feedback, whether positive or negative, is invaluable in our quest for continuous improvement as it allows us to act on the areas of concern and improve the level of service we endeavour to provide our guests. Thank you for sharing your disappointment regarding the bathroom size which we have taken note of. Rest assured on your future stays, we will ensure a room with a more spacious bathroom is blocked for you.

The team and I deeply value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back sometime soon.

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

2019年8月27日的点评

我们结婚还不到一个星期,就决定在欢乐之城庆祝一下。你们团队的表现真是太好了!蜜月惊喜装饰好多呀!你们真的让我们大吃一惊,再次感谢你们为确保我们有美好的经历而付出的努力。向Niharika frm客房部致敬,非常感谢您的个性化服务。同时也非常感谢欧贝罗伊大加尔各答酒店的所有员工。我遇到的每张脸上都洋溢着微笑,还有温暖的问候,让我感到你们的热情好客。来自FIDA、吉隆坡、马来西亚的合十礼❤️

感谢 AllyZee27
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.in 查看原文
SUMITJCAL,欧贝罗伊大加尔各答酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年9月2日已回复

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand as your preferred accommodation in Kolkata to celebrate your honeymoon.

We feel so privileged that you took time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and write this review.

I am so glad to know you both had a truly memorable stay. I am happy we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence. Thank you for your appreciation of the team – their attentiveness and friendliness. It definitely means the world to them! I have in particular shared your sentiments with Niharika.

Thank you for highlighting that you loved the location, the grandeur of the hotel, pristine rooms, the quality of the food, service and product.

We are in the business of creating memories and my team and I look forward to welcome you back.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back to The Grand – The Grand Lady of Chowringhee as the hotel is fondly referred to.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do let me know.

Best Wishes

2019年8月19日的点评

员工训练有素,面带微笑。当被问到一些问题的时候,不会咄咄逼人,而且非常有帮助。食物很好。自助早餐备有西餐和印度菜供人选择,(还有一家小小的中国面馆)。房间是干净的。虽然知道酒店是由一个遗址改造的,但它仍然有点太过时了,需要一些升级。下雨时,水会从天花板上滴下来。地毯看起来发霉了(也许只需要换个颜色和图案)。房间里的木制家具功能齐全,看起来过时了,需要抛光/重新粉刷。我最讨厌的是,对于亚洲女性来说,马桶座圈太高了。

感谢 Qoosties
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.en.tripadvisor.com.hk 查看原文
SUMITJCAL,欧贝罗伊大加尔各答酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年9月2日已回复

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand and for giving us the opportunity to showcase our warm and gracious hospitality.

Thank you for sharing your experience with other members on Trip Advisor and for taking out valuable time to write this review. We feel privileged.

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay and the team lived up to your expectations ensuring you were looked after. Indeed we are lucky to have a dedicated team of ladies and gentlemen who go the extra mile to ensure a home away from home experience. We value your sentiments and thank you for your appreciation for the team.

Thank you for highlighting that you loved the breakfast buffet and found the rooms to be clean.

I have also noted your feedback regarding the rooms looking dated. We do have renovations in the pipeline and will definitely keep your feedback in mind regarding the furniture and carpets. The Oberoi Grand is an iconic heritage hotel and the team strives very hard to keep the hotel pristine and offer world-class service - it is indeed most kind of you to highlight this.

This is your home in the City of Joy and we look forward to welcome you back to The Oberoi Grand and Kolkata.

Yours sincerely,