我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 1,965 条
3周前点评 通过移动设备发表

在圣莫尼卡总督酒店住得很愉快,房间舒适,游泳池非常好,食品饮料质量上乘。欢乐时光(happy hour)也很棒!酒店不大,氛围很放松——游览繁忙的圣莫尼卡后休息的好地方。位置很好——非常方便,而且在市中心。工作人员很友好,效率很高!性价比很高。我强烈推荐这个酒店。

感谢 Lulu144
DeepakVSM,圣莫尼卡总督酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2周前

Good day Lulu144,

I cannot thank you enough for leaving such a glowing review here on Trip Advisor! I am so happy you appreciated the service rendered as well as the unique, eclectic, and luxurious décor in all areas of our amazing hotel. On be half of Viceroy Santa Monica, we truly hope to continue to be your continuing host when visiting this beautiful city!

Deepak Mehra

2019年2月5日的点评

酒店的一切都很好,从入住到退房都很方便,他们知道酒店应该提供什么样的服务。送餐服务10分钟内就送来了早餐。食物很棒,精心调制的鸡尾酒非常美味。

感谢 F649FXmarkb
JMBridges,圣莫尼卡总督酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年2月7日已回复

Hello F649FXmarkb,

I am very appreciative of your 5 out of 5 review here on Trip Advisor. What you have taken the time to share is the very ground from which we build and maintain our relationships and loyalty with all of our guests. Our service is what we aim to provide consistently ensuring only the most positive and memorable experiences are shared here with us at Viceroy Santa Monica. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed what you ordered from Cast Restaurant & Lounge as well. We cannot wait to welcome you back in the near future. Until then we wish you the best.

Warm regards,

Michael Bridges

2019年1月18日的点评

这家酒店的服务和员工都很出色,从我们到达酒店到离开,对我们一直很友好。酒店的房间很干净,舒适又安静。酒店的大厅有点冷清和无聊。但是我认为这就是这家酒店的总体的设计风格。我没有在这里体验太多的服务,因为我来这里短暂入住是为了工作。酒店深夜的服务清单应该加上一条就是帮忙搬运行李,因为很多其他的酒店都会提供这个服务。但是总的来说这家酒店是一个管理很好的酒店。你可以看得出这里的员工训练有素,很出色。

感谢 Journey52616522250
JMBridges,圣莫尼卡总督酒店 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年1月20日已回复

Greetings Journey52616522250,

Thank you very much for your honest opinion and overall positive review here on Trip Advisor. I am sorry if our eclectic design may not have met your expectations, however, I am excited to announce we will be undergoing a renovation soon! Additionally, we do in fact have 24-hour room service available. I am sorry if this was not effectively communicated at any point during your stay. Please come back soon so we may have an opportunity to recreate a more positively memorable experience.

Michael Bridges

2018年12月14日的点评

我们住的房间里有蚂蚁。酒店的服务人员进到房间里喷洒了杀虫剂,但是味道不容易散去,直到晚上房间里还有化学制剂的气味。我在不到五分钟里打死了六只蚂蚁。而酒店只给我们免去了停车侍者的钱作为补偿,这让我不能接受。我认为在酒店里不应该会有这样的问题。

感谢 Explore12395951777
dylsal11,圣莫尼卡总督酒店 的 Assistant Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年12月14日已回复

Dear Explore12395951777,

I am terribly sorry to hear of the issue you faced here at Viceroy Santa Monica. It would be my pleasure to personally discuss this and any other challenges you may have experienced during your stay with us at your convenience. I kindly ask that you contact me directly so I can ensure you feel we, as a hotel, have provided proper service recovery.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Dylan Saladino | Assistant Front Office Manager
VICEROY SANTA MONICA
T 310 260 7500 F 310 260 7515
E dylan.saladino@viceroyhotelsandresorts.com

2018年10月8日的点评

圣莫妮卡酒店位置优越,在刚入住时看起来并不太干净舒适,但酒店配置了你需要的一切,包括一个极美的小庭院。我的女儿在这里举办了婚礼,婚礼办得非常棒,酒店精美的接待也管理得很好。我们一直给圣莫妮卡酒店5星好评,直到我们离店后差不多两周后才发现,酒店向我们收取了9千美元的住宿费用。尽管如此,我们仍然给它4星,因为错误的收费很快得到解决,但这一些耗费了电话沟通及要电子邮件发送“证据”才能取消这些扣费。记住,要永远检查你的信用卡账单。

感谢 Reuben M
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
DylanS1758,圣莫尼卡总督酒店 的 Assistant Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年10月10日已回复

Dear Reuben M,

Thank you so much for taking time to provide a review here on Trip Advisor of our hotel. We are more than honored to have hosted and been part of such a beautiful ceremony for your daughter. Thank you for choosing us to help create that memorable day. I would like to apologize for the billing discrepancies you encountered. I can assure you all charges made are legitimate, however, completely understand your frustration given the context. I am glad we were able to rectify the situation, though, it is unfortunate it warranted a docking of our score from you. Please come back soon so we may solidify your loyalty to our amazing hotel!

All the best,