我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:

这个不错的酒店,位于靠近马西部的文化活动,应该是您访问该地区的选择。 大房间,满足您需要的一切,美味的食物和许多设施。 健身室,早餐煎蛋卷和室外花园。

感谢 Rona M
Steven O,The Orchards Hotel 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2017年10月4日已回复
Google 翻译

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. We appreciate the time you took to do so. The information we receive from guests like yourself is invaluable. Thank you for all the positive comments.

We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in town.

2016年3月12日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我们是集体入住的。预定的房间是混合的。他们弄错了预订日期。即使如此这也是事先预订好的。我们提前预订好晚餐。最后一分钟,餐馆说不能为我们提供座位。他们无法改变预订,然后拒绝为我们服务。他们确实订了另一家餐馆。但是这样很不方便,因为我们其中一个家庭成员是残疾人。

1  感谢 ra h
Steven O,The Orchards Hotel 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2016年3月22日已回复
Google 翻译

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. We appreciate the time you took to do so. We appreciate your feedback and candor. First and foremost let me apologize for your experience at our restaurant, Gala.
As stated we were unable to serve you and your party. We did have different times for the reservation and made a mistake. Due to two other parties that totaled 45 people we were unable to serve you, however as you mentioned we did work with you to find another restaurant to have dinner.
Again, I apologize and I thank you for your comments. I do hope you will give Gala Restaurant and Bistro another try.

2016年2月17日的点评

我和我的家人最近参观了这个大学(我儿子想去的学校),碰巧经过The Orchards酒店。我可以坦诚地说,房间很宽敞…非常合理的价格!我们晚餐和早餐都是在餐厅里吃的,我们很喜欢我们点的所有食物,也喜欢这里很好的服务。虽然我的儿子是否能够进入威廉斯大学还有待观察,但我可以肯定如果以后的某天我们来这个学校看他,The Orchards酒店一定是我们明确的选择。

1  感谢 siegedan
Steven O,The Orchards Hotel 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2016年2月24日已回复
Google 翻译

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. We appreciate the time you took to do so. The information we receive from guests like yourself is invaluable. I’m delighted that your stay with us was so pleasurable. Comments like yours are the pinnacle of success for us and a source of great pride. This is what we work so hard for and strive to achieve every day.
I will be certain to share your comments with our entire team. I know they will be very pleased. Our goal is to surprise and delight our guest. Gala is a special place! I’m thrilled to hear you had great experiences.
We hope your son will be attending Williams College.
Again, thank you for your kind comments.

2015年9月5日的点评 通过移动设备发表

很遗憾,这里真的衰败了!房间有股奇怪的味道,可能是某种清洁用品的气味?隔壁的声音能听得一清二楚,真不相信这是四星级酒店啊!除非他们把餐厅也算在内了,因为餐厅食物还是不错的,员工和厨房都很好。酒店员工并不那么乐于助人,但是如果你是自己来的,他们也不会来给你搬运行李之类的。免费的咖啡供应到早上七点半,而且不会补充,所以一定要早早去拿一杯,过了时间你不会再有的,除非你去哪里,问三个人,然后等上四十分钟才会有。说实话,这个价格你可以住一个好点的,更加干净的汽车旅馆了,你会得到更好的服务,早上也有更好的咖啡。

1  感谢 apikalia
Steven O,The Orchards Hotel 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年10月5日已回复
Google 翻译

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. We appreciate the time you took to do so. We value your feedback and candor. First and foremost, let me apologize for any problems with service you received during your stay.
I can see that there were a few disappointing circumstances that you encountered throughout your visit. Specifically, you mention the lack of complimentary coffee in the morning. Guests also have the option of using our Keurig machine in the fitness center, as well as enjoying a cup of coffee in our restaurant. Luggage assistance is offered at check in, and any member of the staff is more than willing to assist our guests with luggage. I will have to speak with our housekeeping manager about the odor from your room. We have been using the same ecolab cleaning products for years.
We pride ourselves on delivering a superior level of service, which you obviously did not experience during your stay. Speaking frankly, we simply did not live up to our potential.
Again, I apologize and I thank you for your comments. I do hope you will give the Orchards another opportunity.

2015年8月22日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我们很高兴游览了Williams镇,Orchards 酒店似乎是最完美的酒店。我们要在周末去镇剧场看一场演出,还要去参观很棒的Clack博物馆,这些地点都离酒店很近。酒店有很多免费的便利设施。咖啡总在上午便冲泡好了,下午四点有茶和甜点。房间很宽敞,舒适。我们发现员工很友好,乐于助人。酒店有个室外泳池,许多很高雅的休息区,还有一间不错的健身房。我之前在这住过,以后还会回来再住的。

感谢 mrfellmd
Steven O,The Orchards Hotel 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年8月31日已回复
Google 翻译

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. We appreciate the time you took to do so. I am delighted that your stay was so pleasurable. Comments like yours are the pinnacle of success for us and a source of great pride.
I will be certain to share your comments with our entire team. I know they will be very pleased. Our amenities are enjoyed by many. The afternoon tea at 4pm is always a big draw.
Again, thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town to enjoy Williamstown Theater and the Clark Museum.

查看更多点评