我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 387 条
2017年4月26日的点评

我妻子和我选择这个旅馆是因为这样我们享受以前入住过的汉普顿酒店的品质。房间的质量在我们的预期之内,便利设施也很好。大多数服务员很友好并令人满意。但是,在我们预定了房间并交了所需费用的情况下,接待员又收了一次费,这给我们平添了很多麻烦。尤其是对我的妻子,鉴于当时我在开会。接待员需要更好的训练并严肃的对待他们的工作。现在他们看起来还没有准备好。但我们还是很乐意再给这家酒店一次机会的。

感谢 361bryanj
Google 翻译

Dear guest I apologize for the issue you had. I did speak with the front desk clerk about this issue and also went over pre payments with the whole front desk team. I appreciate you giving credit where it was due and also for giving us another chance. We look forward to your next stay with us.

2017年4月22日的点评

我们在一次家庭旅行中带着4个孩子,行李有点凌乱,还有一个孩子生病了。经理很好-给我们需要的水和小吃,确保我们舒适,并可以用酒店所有的设施。他们在冬天/春天与假日酒店共享一个游泳池,所以我们没有带孩子去那里,但这是唯一的缺点-干净,很棒的早餐,很棒的经理。我们下次肯定还会再住在这间酒店。

感谢 jessicajY1831FR
Heather H,Hampton Inn Lebanon 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2017年6月27日已回复
Google 翻译

Thank you so much for the kind words, my guests are very important to me and my team. We do our best to make sure our guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay with us. I have 5 kiddos myself and know how difficult it can be when you have one that is sick and especially when traveling and away from home, so I am happy that we could be your home away from home and hopefully made it a little easier on your family. We look forward to making you a part of our Hampton family and look forward to your next stay with us!

2017年4月6日的点评

房间非常干净、安静。我老公跟我从亚利桑那州开车回家,一整天都在路上。我们那天走的路程超出了我们的预计。我们一般回亚利桑那的时候都会住在密苏里州Joplin的Hampton Inn,不过这一次我们来到了莱巴嫩的Hampton Inn。这里的人都非常友好,房间非常干净,我们在这里睡得也很好。非常感谢你们,让我们在晚上能够睡得这么好。

感谢 Valena C
Google 翻译

Dear guest Thank you for giving our hotel a try when passing through. Our top priorities are Friendly Service, Clean rooms and Safe surroundings. Our guests are very important to us. We love having guests like you become part of our Hampton Family. We look forward to your next stay with us.

2017年3月28日的点评

尼斯酒店是最新的。干净的住宿。 我有一个费率问题,经理在2天内没有回复我。 还在等待回应 如果这个问题解决了,我会再留下来

感谢 michaelbK4602JJ
Google 翻译

Dear guest thank you for your review. I apologize for the rate problem and hope we have taken care of any issue you had. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this caused you.

2017年3月22日的点评

我们预先使用了第三方预订,所以我不能去另一家酒店。在我们办理入住手续之后,前台告诉我们,电梯坏了,顺便告诉你们房间在三楼。69岁的我们,不得不扛着好几件行李和冷藏箱到三楼中间。如果我没有提前支付的话,我会选择另一家酒店,而且我也没有被提供另外一个房间。我得到了帮助,但他是前台唯一的人。如果这是汉普顿,那么我不会再呆在这家连锁酒店。我通常住在贝斯特韦斯特酒店或假日酒店,但价格很高,同时说明酒店也会很棒。

感谢 Harryg1948
Heather H,Hampton Inn Lebanon 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2017年4月11日已回复
Google 翻译

Dear Guest I am very sorry you had such a poor experience at our hotel. Our elevator going out was a very unfortunate issue for us and all our guests. Even with you paying in advance through a third party we would have gladly gotten you a refund due to the circumstances. Of course we want to keep our guest here with us so we always offer our help any way we can to make sure they are as comfortable as possible. Hampton is a great brand and is all about taking care of our guests. I apologize for the trouble and inconvenience you had and hope you will give Hampton another chance.

2017年3月8日的点评

我觉得我像是遇到了一群我离开之后很久没见了的朋友们。他们非常友好,在任何情况下都愿意配合你,而且他们不会让你觉得你是在向他们提问题,相反他们的反应都非常的敏捷、友好、有准备。

感谢 michaelmH3383VI
Heather H,Hampton Inn Lebanon 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2017年4月11日已回复
Google 翻译

Dear Guest let me first say... Wow, Awesome! You have truly made each team member at this hotel smile. I shared your review with my team and it made their day to know that you had such a great experience with us. We honestly look forward to taking care of our guests and any need they might have. Guests like you make it very easy to love doing what we do. You have made the whole team feel appreciated. Thank you very much for not only taking the time to write a review about our hotel but also for your kind words. We look forward to your next stay with us.

查看更多点评