我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。Tripadvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 3,489 条
2019年8月13日的点评

空中套房里有你能在豪华套房中所要求的一切。宽敞,舒适,还有迷人的风景。工作人员对你的一切需要都能给予配合和回应。如果你想要一个独特的拉斯维加斯体验,我建议你住在空中套房。

感谢 Bryan R
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
ARIA R,阿丽雅空中套房 的 Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations,回复了这篇点评2019年8月18日已回复

Dear Bryan,

Thank you so much for your recommendation on TripAdvisor. I know you had a multitude of resorts to choose from when planning your Las Vegas travels, and truly appreciate you spending it with us at ARIA Sky Suites. I am thrilled to see you were impressed with your lavish suite's offerings, as well as the warm and personalized service we aim to provide. Your gracious remarks are sincerely appreciated, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites for another memorable stay soon.

With anticipation,

2019年7月7日的点评

过去些年我在拉斯维加斯住过很多酒店,但这是我第一次住在阿丽雅。阿丽雅的天空套房是迄今为止我参观过的最现代和最优雅的。健身中心和游泳池也是加分项。

感谢 Adventure52673069731
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
ARIA R,阿丽雅空中套房 的 Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations,回复了这篇点评2019年7月9日已回复

Dear Guest,

I am elated to hear that our property and array of amenities left you with such an everlasting impression. At ARIA Sky Suites, we aim to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With eagerness,

2019年5月29日的点评

我花了6个小时才登记入住花了数千美元的顶层公寓,行李员把我的一个包放错了地方,在整个旅程中把它弄丢了,但最终在我们离开的时候找到了它。必须给客房服务打很多电话才能收到物品。最可悲的是,他们甚至没有为他们整个周末所犯的错误提供任何额外的服务。我不建议住在这家旅馆。

感谢 Safari01861555353
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
ARIA R,阿丽雅空中套房 的 Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations,回复了这篇点评2019年6月11日已回复

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Sky Suites. Clearly we did not deliver upon the experience you were expecting from us, and I apologize for that. I am saddened to learn about the extended wait time that occurred before your suite became available, as well as for the mix up that occurred with your luggage. The last thing we want our guests doing on their much-anticipated vacation time is chasing down issues with our team. I greatly appreciate you bringing your experience to my attention so I can ensure these areas of opportunity are addressed. Once again, please accept my apologies for falling short this visit, and I truly hope to welcome you back to ARIA Sky Suites in the future.

Best regards,

2019年5月7日的点评

我们举办了一场婚礼,策划过程很简单,员工很棒,气氛很好。套房很漂亮,非常宽敞。我肯定会推荐这个酒店,这里很适合低调婚礼的高端体验。

感谢 Stay35410620378
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
ARIA R,阿丽雅空中套房 的 Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations,回复了这篇点评2019年5月10日已回复

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting ARIA Sky Suites be a part of your momentous wedding celebration, and for sharing your kind sentiments on TripAdvisor. It is marvelous that from arrival to departure, your first-class stay was filled with countless exquisite experiences. Most notably, I enjoyed hearing about your appreciation of the award-winning service of our devoted staff and immaculate atmosphere. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Graciously,

2019年3月22日的点评

这是一家很棒的酒店。我的房间很棒,视野也很好。工作人员都很友善。不幸的是,我有这样的经历:我房间里的马桶整夜不定时冲水。吵闹声一响,水箱里的水又加满了,把我吵醒了,使我无法睡个好觉。但得到了解决。

感谢 Happiness17939088578
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
ARIA R,阿丽雅空中套房 的 Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations,回复了这篇点评2019年3月27日已回复

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at ARIA Sky Suites during your recent trip to Las Vegas. Although I am pleased to know that our personalized service staff was a highlight to your stay, it is regrettable to hear about the inconsistencies that occurred with your guestroom's toilet. I would like to express my deepest apologies that this detracted from your overall time with us. We welcome your comments, as they are one of the best tools we have to ensure our guests’ comfort and satisfaction. Thank you again, and I hope for another opportunity to welcome you back for a truly seamless experience.

Respectfully yours,

2019年2月9日的点评

酒店和赌场都超级干净,工作人员热情友好!对于规模如此大的酒店和赌场来说,这点很少见。水疗一流,无论从哪个方面看,都是一个入住的好地方。Javiers餐厅提供的墨西哥美食,非常美味,也很正宗!

1  感谢 Regina P
此点评为Tripadvisor会员个人反馈,不代表Tripadvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
ARIA R,阿丽雅空中套房 的 Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations,回复了这篇点评2019年2月18日已回复

Dear Regina,

I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent getaway with us at ARIA Sky Suites. It is gratifying to know that our inviting casino, mouthwatering restaurants, and our personalized service staff created favorable impressions for you. I am also delighted that you were able to soak up a relaxing experience at our serene Spa, serving as the perfect retreat for our guests looking to embrace tranquility. Thank you for your amazing review, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites again soon.

With gratitude,