我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 680 条
4周前点评 通过移动设备发表

良好的工作氛围,受到员工的热烈欢迎。房间很干净,装饰得很漂亮,有美丽的景色。早餐和晚餐都很好,而且种类繁多。每周有4次可以在Kot Nou预订,这是一家位于酒店场地的毛里求斯本地美食餐厅。你也可以在这里上我推荐的主厨Vikash的烹饪课。

感谢 drebble
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.nl.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
2019年7月11日的点评 通过移动设备发表

酒店的房间和氛围都非常棒,而且位于海滩边。从房间往外可以欣赏到美景。感觉真好。特别感谢厨师夏尔玛为我们提供了美味的素食,包括印度美食。他把我们照顾得很好。如果你想吃什么特别的素食,他会全心全意为你准备的。另外,酒店的员工也非常出色。

感谢 694vipins
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
2019年6月19日的点评

这是一家完美的酒店,非常友善的员工。在他30岁生日那天,为了给我的丈夫一个惊喜,我们去毛里求斯度假,这家酒店把一切都布置得非常完美。每一位工作人员都很友好、热情,对此,我们都很满意。工作人员还为我的丈夫准备了一个生日蛋糕,我甚至不需要告诉他们任何事情,这让他的一天变得更加特别。食物棒极了。Kot Nou餐厅绝对是必经之地- Vikash是一个不可思议的厨师。强烈推荐龙虾菜单给大家-苏尼尔确保你得到很好的照顾。海景房的视野是最好的,清洁工还展示了一些非常有趣的毛巾。我们都对这家酒店和他们的员工都赞不绝口,我们还会再回来的。

感谢 Mctashyen
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
H0tels_Management,态度热带 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月19日已回复
Google 翻译

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for choosing our resort to celebrate the 30th birthday of your husband and for sharing such an amazing review.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your overall stay at Tropical Attitude and have appreciated our culinary offer along with the hospitality of all our family members.

They are all very touched by your heart-warming words especially Chef Vikash and Sunil

Come back soon

Warm Regards,
Désiré Prodigson

举报业主不当回复
此回复为业主反馈,并不代表TripAdvisor以及其合作方的意见。
2019年5月31日的点评 通过移动设备发表

在态度热带酒店短住了两天,这里的房间很宽敞、装潢也很精美,酒店的位置很好,就在海滩上。但这里食物的选择非常有限,质量也很差,至少不符合我的胃口。第一天我吃了黄油面包,第二天我点了奶酪三明治和薯条。态度热带酒店为住客提供了免费的巴黎赛弗斯游,这里的海滩也很漂亮,租用遮阳伞的费用很便宜。态度热带酒店的工作人员大部分都很有礼貌。这里的饮料仅限于当地的饮料,基本没有什么鸡尾酒和葡萄酒。就像我之前所说的,这里的食物选择很少,如果你错过了饭点,甚至可能找不到吃的。酒店贩卖的为远行准备的午餐套餐盒难吃透了。如果你想找一家简单的酒店,而且对食物不是很挑剔,那么态度热带酒店挺适合你的。

感谢 camel2008
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.it 查看原文
H0tels_Management,态度热带 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2019年6月5日已回复
Google 翻译

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay at our resort. I am sorry that you did not leave us fully satisfied.

I regret that our culinary offer was not up to your expectations. It is indeed through the feedback of our guests that we better understand their expectations and improve. However, I am quite surprised by your feedback as following your comments on your first diner to one of our Family Member that the buffet was not up to your taste, a grilled chicken was specially made for you. Our Chef is always at the disposal of our guests and ready to cook tailor-made dishes for those wishing something off menu.

Our aim is to ensure that all our guests leave our hotel happily, wishing to come back through our attentive service, and I sincerely apologise on behalf of our team member at the bar. This is not our usual standard and I would be grateful if you could give me more details about same by writing to me on info@letropical-hotel.com so that I can take appropriate actions.

Our picnic box offers a choice of 3 starters, 5 main courses and 2 deserts. Orders for picnic box is to be placed on the eve and we had well noted that you missed to order for your picnic box, 5 minutes prior to your boat leaving for the island trip. I hope that you have appreciated the team’s effort in preparing something quickly for you and also in providing you an A La Carte order free of charge upon your return from the trip.

I do hope to welcome you again in the future, for a chance to deliver the great experience usually afforded to all our guests,

Best Regards,
Désiré Prodigson

举报业主不当回复
此回复为业主反馈,并不代表TripAdvisor以及其合作方的意见。
2019年5月8日的点评 通过移动设备发表

工作人员令人愉快,这是个好地方,位置优越,景色很棒,可以很好的免费参观岛屿。服务很好,酒店是老酒店,但是我喜爱这里。他们需要更关注食物品类,主厨Vihash是一个彬彬有礼的人。

感谢 amrilyon