我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:

2017年7月18日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我们喜欢这个房间,它很值。房间很宽敞,很干净。早餐很好,机场接送服务也是一大亮点。所有的员工都很好。我一定会再来这里。

感谢 Stuart G
2015年6月26日的点评

总体而言就是普通的凯悦水准,标准水平的房间,标准水平的床垫和枕头,标准水平的干净程度,服务人员也是适度的亲和热情。早餐也是普通水准,但是座位不够所有顾客坐的,除非你想跟其他人一起坐在吧台的大餐桌上,反正我不想。事实上唯一能把这家跟我最近待过的酒店区分开的就是我吃了一口法式土司以后从嘴里挑出来的那根长金发,我是褐色平头,所以肯定不是我的头发。这真的很恶心,不然法式土司还是好吃的。我可能还是会再次入住,不过下次吃东西之前肯定得凑近了看看他们端来的食物。

感谢 frank3355
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Chrissy P,Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年6月27日已回复

Hi Frank,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Im glad that you were content with your stay and our staff was able to provide friendly and helpful service. I would also like to apologize for your breakfast experience. Finding a hair in your french toast is definitely not acceptable and although no one on our breakfast staff has long blonde hair I will make it a point to follow up with each person to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to prevent this from happening again. I assume you were able to get you another helping, because I agree, our toast is pretty good! Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to further discuss your stay and I do hope to see you again next time your visiting from Virginia Beach.

2015年6月17日的点评

这是我第二次来这里旅游了,这次的房间清洁员和之前一样,都是Regina,她是最棒的,Darryl负责清洁餐桌,很尽责,还有温馨友好的Ben和Asaia相当乐于助人,及时满足我一切所需,他们全心全意的为顾客提供服务,很伟大。

感谢 247needabreak

Hello,

Welcome Back! I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations your second time visiting. We do have an amazing staff that have no problem in making sure our guests have everything they need. I will be sure to forward your feedback to the team, as they love to see their names mentioned with Kudos! We will see you again your third time around and thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review for the Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport!

2015年6月12日的点评

这是北卡罗莱纳州机场附近最好的酒店。前台员工非常友好,乐于提供帮助。房间很大,很好地利用了空间,冷气开得足。我喜欢房间里凉一些。我也喜欢这里的电视机,可以从沙发转到床上。淋浴很棒,有足够的转身空间,可以好好洗漱干净。至于费用,我觉得还是挺值得的,我已经迫不及待地想再去那里住了。

感谢 Sterling S
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Chrissy P,Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年6月23日已回复

Hi Sterling,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us such a great review! I'm glad that we were able to meet your needs and expectations. The swiveling 42" flat screen televisions are very convenient if you want to cozy up on the sofa or cozy up on the bed, either way, great feature to have! Also, with this torching summer we are currently having, nothing is better than having a 'cool room awaiting your arrival. I will be sure to pass along the your review to the staff and we look forward to your return!

2015年6月3日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我和同事一起住在这里,还参加了这里的培训。员工都很友好愉快,培训期间供应的新鲜出炉的曲奇非常好吃!我会再来

感谢 KatK22
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Chrissy P,Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road 的 Front Office Manager,回复了这篇点评2015年6月18日已回复

KatK22,

Hi Kat, I believe I know just the meeting. Everyone's face lit up when we would bring the cookies in the room. They were devoured in a matter of seconds. I love our delicious cookies! Soft, covered in chocolate chips or reeses and extra large. They are even better warm. We loved your group and I hope to accommodate you again whether it is business or leisure.

查看更多点评