我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 1,587 条
2018年9月22日的点评

从我们走出出租车的那一刻起,我们就被照顾了,就好像我们是酒店唯一的客人。无论是给我们指路,各种建议,还是从冰箱拿一些我们想要的额外的东西,工作人员都会迅速反应,很有效率。我们在最后一天早上收到了一份客房服务早餐,他们准时送达房间。酒店位置很好,有我们想要的一切。一个半街区以外是沿河步行道的入口。如果赶上好天气,河边漫步很让人难忘。

感谢 Katharine S
Joseph P,艾略特套房酒店 的 Assistant General Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年9月24日已回复
Google 翻译

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the high rating. I'm delighted our helpful staff was so "responsive and efficient," and that this guest was able to feel like "the only ones there." Dedicated to personalized service, it is our mission to ensure each guest feels well cared for! It's also wonderful this guest had the opportunity to walk the Esplanade, the swath of parkland that runs along the banks of the Charles River. It is a destination for many walkers, runners, bikers and those that simply wish to enjoy the sites of sailboats on the sparkling water with the beautiful cityscapes of Boston and Cambridge as backdrops. I hope this guest has another opportunity to return to Boston. It will be my pleasure to welcome her back once more.

2018年9月1日的点评 通过移动设备发表

我喜欢这家酒店!!员工超级友善、热情并且热心。他们欣然接受每一项要求——当我们把儿子送到他校外的房子时,我们在那里过的夜,侍者帮忙停放我们的uhaul货车,在他们的冰箱里存储我们的食物,帮我们存放我儿子的自行车,在我们退房离开和在屋里卸货时,帮我们存放很多物品。在我们以前住宿期间,我离开时把ipad落下了,他们很快把ipad运给我,并且没有向我收费!现在他们有了一名忠实的客户!!

1  感谢 zdogluvr
Boselio,艾略特套房酒店 的 Director of Sales,回复了这篇点评2018年9月7日已回复
Google 翻译

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us while moving your son back to college. Our staff strive to make every guest feel like part of the Eliot Hotel family. We look forward to seeing you for the next few years while your son attends school here in Boston!

2018年8月8日的点评

从你迈进酒店前门的那一刻起,你就会感受到贵宾级的待遇。酒店的员工不仅会帮你拎包为你开门,还会带你去乘坐电梯并引领你到前台…..他们时刻准备为你服务,这让你感到自己很特别。酒店靠近地铁站(Hynes),步行15分钟即可到达Fenway。在Newbury或Prudential Place附近有很多购物和餐饮场所。如果您想住在这里......酒店里还有一家非常棒的餐厅,而且酒店的客房服务和夜床服务也非常出色。相信我,你会不想离开这里的!

感谢 lori s
Joseph P,艾略特套房酒店 的 Assistant General Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年8月12日已回复
Google 翻译

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the wonderful rating! As a hotel dedicated to providing personalized service, it is gratifying to know we succeeded in helping this guest "feel special." At the Eliot, it is our intention for all of our guests to feel special and we are able to accomplish this because of our genuinely caring staff. It means a lot that this guest "didn't want to leave." I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming this guest back once more so she can "get ready to be spoiled!"

2018年7月21日的点评

这家酒店位于绿线地铁站附近,酒店地理位置优越,方便游览波士顿,尽管这里和市中心有段距离(步行20分钟可以到达市中心)。这里很安静,在忙完一天的工作后,可以在这里好好地放松。套房的床很舒适,设施齐全。我极力推荐这家酒店!

感谢 Steve_C7472014
Joseph P,艾略特套房酒店 的 Assistant General Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年7月24日已回复
Google 翻译

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review his stay and for the wonderful rating.Many guests have stated that being at the Eliot is like staying in one's own private apartment in the city. Located on residential, Commonwealth Avenue, the Eliot is close to all of the hustle and bustle of the city, yet removed just enough to create a wonderful oasis of calm and comfort.I'm delighted this guest "would recommend" the Eliot to others and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming him back once again.

2018年7月1日的点评

我们全家在艾略特套房酒店过得很愉快。工作人员非常棒,我们的房间在角落里,宽敞漂亮,看起来是最近重新装修过的。餐厅在比较喧闹的一边,但是附近有许多可以吃饭的地方。我们年长的儿子十分感激能得到拐角处健身俱乐部的免费入场券。从艾略特酒店可以很容易步行到芬威球场、波士顿大学以及后湾的购物和餐饮区。

1  感谢 Margaret U
Joseph P,艾略特套房酒店 的 Assistant General Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年7月7日已回复
Google 翻译

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay at our "wonderful" and "elegantly restored" hotel, and for the stellar rating!
I'm delighted this guest greatly enjoyed her stay. It truly is the combination of our friendly and attentive staff, our comfortable and spacious designer suites, a super convenient location in Boston's elegant and fashionable Back Bay district, and our award-wining restaurant, UNI, that together, allows us to create such exceptional guest experiences. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming this guest back once more.

2018年5月9日的点评

这家酒店的员工是我很长一段时间内遇到过的最棒的。他们尽心尽力地保证我们得到了我们需要的一切。我们的房间非常美好,浴室被翻新过了。床非常舒适,夜床服务也非常贴心。这家精品酒店的位置很好,离餐厅、购物区、芬威球场和波士顿公园都很近。如果我再去波士顿我还会住在这里。

感谢 Deanne H
Joseph P,艾略特套房酒店 的 Assistant General Manager,回复了这篇点评2018年5月14日已回复
Google 翻译

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for her kind ratings and comments about our historic boutique hotel and "the best hotel staff" she has encountered in a long time! Our staff is definitely one of our greatest assets, committed to ensuring our guests are well cared for. I'm delighted this guest "would not return to Boston without staying here," and look forward to welcoming her back once more.

查看更多点评