我们不支持您使用的这种浏览器。TripAdvisor网站可能不能正常显示。我们支持以下浏览器:
筛选条件
正在更新结果...
1 - 6 条点评,共 517 条
2017年10月11日的点评

试着忘掉这是个"居家酒店"。那个标牌有点旧。这个房间装修得很好,就像很好的马里奥特旅馆,还刚好有一间小厨房。我只要在剑桥出差每次都会住这。我想逃离波士顿的高消费时也会住这。这也是参观麻省理工最好的地方,非常便利。附近有很多餐馆。我曾步行到北边而且这地方也没那么糟糕。

感谢 Mike B
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
RI-Cambridge-GM,Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2017年10月12日已回复

Dear Mike B,

Your continued patronage and comments regarding your stays are very welcomed! Thank you for your time in providing this review.

I was glad to know that you find our location to be of value, especially given our proximity to MIT and other companies in the Kendall Square area. The local neighborhood continues to grow with intriguing choices of shopping and dining.

If your travels bring you back to the area, I hope that we have a chance to host you again.

2017年9月6日的点评

很干净,员工非常有礼貌,便利设施很好。我们去了红袜队和洋基队的比赛,很精彩。酒店很干净,附近很美丽。我们从没有过不安全的感觉。

感谢 Anthony F
2017年8月13日的点评

酒店离肯德尔站不到1个街区,几步就到,离波士顿的任何地区都很方便。我们从机场坐车付了22美元。服务很好,他们提供了好的早餐品种。房间很干净,升级了房间,因为我们是黄金精英会员,他们尽一切可能使我们的5天入住舒适。由于在波士顿联邦和朗费罗桥有建设,到达包括沃斯顿和分威地区的时间稍长,但是我们能够管理,酒店工作人员指引我们最好的路线和替代方案。非常感谢客房部的帮助,他们非常细心,确保房间在任何时候都是干净的。谢谢你们,住的很愉快!

感谢 jackiesamy
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
RI-Cambridge-GM,Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2017年8月20日已回复

Dear jackiesamy,

Thank you for recently staying with us! I am glad that you found our location to be convenient and it seems as if you were able to get around Boston to make the most of your visit.

I was pleased to read the comments about our Front Desk and Housekeeping staff and will be sure to share your post with them. Fortunately, the Commonwealth Avenue Bridge project is completed, and traffic has resumed to normal in the Fenway area. Our Front Office team remains vigilant of construction projects in the area to ensure that our guests can maximize their time in Boston.

Thank you for your loyalty in our Marriott Rewards program. I hope that we have a chance to host you again soon.

Warm regards,

2017年8月1日的点评 通过移动设备发表

这是一颗宝石。房间里有好闻的气味和厨房,卧室和客厅的电视。沙发变成了双人床,让我的儿子呆在这里。早餐非常棒,尤其是华夫饼干。游泳池和热水浴缸是个不错的惊喜。工作人员对我们很乐于助人,给我们推迟退房。除去停车费39美元一晚,在旅馆后面停车。5分钟可以步行到肯德尔t车站。

感谢 lbyrne99
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.ie 查看原文
2017年7月21日的点评

因为出差,我在这里住了一周,住在酒店顶楼的一个大的两室套间。这一周里,我遇到的每一个员工都很不错。他们彬彬有礼,乐于助人,热心和专业,无论是前台,餐厅员工或清洁工,他们都很棒。房间很干净实用,但不是特别时尚。我想说感觉像是90年代末的风格,也许早00年代,但不是特别新。但说真的,我不介意,因为空间,位置和服务都很棒了。早餐很好吃,种类也很多,让我和我的同事度过了快乐的一周。绝对推荐,虽然就我个人而言,如果我自己出钱,我可能不会住这里,因为我觉得有点贵。

感谢 Adam P
此点评为TripAdvisor会员个人反馈,不代表TripAdvisor的意见。原文语言为英语,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
RI-Cambridge-GM,Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评2017年8月3日已回复

Dear Adam P,

Thank you for choosing us for your week long business trip to the area. I was so pleased to receive your feedback on TripAdvisor.

The Hotel is very fortunate to have a group of tenured hospitality professionals, and I will be certain to share your feedback with them. I appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness and styling of the guest rooms. On a daily basis, we have direct control over maintaining the cleanliness, and I know that our Housekeeping team will be proud to read your review.

The styling of the room will be addressed during our next renovation cycle, and I have begun collecting feedback such as yours to help guide in the planning process. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your trip.

I hope that we have an opportunity to host you again if your travels bring you back to Cambridge.

Kind regards,